Jump to content
Trumo

Man Utd (A) - Sun 24th Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Recommended Posts

Just now, Stickman said:

Keita has any amazing ability to be constantly fit when you’re not arsed if he is 

We actually need him right now so its handy he is actually fit for a change.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Keita has any amazing ability to be constantly fit when you’re not arsed if he is 

Hahahaha spot on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, niallers said:

That's the team we should've put out against Watford. But klopp knows best. We have to trust him

That and for all we know a lot of it was necessary due to injuries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Change the fucking record, you boring prick.

He’s absolutely right though. We knew before the summer that Henderson, Thiago, Fabinho and Keita miss a lot of games through niggly injuries. Letting the one reliably available midfielder go without replacing him was idiotic, particularly given the shitshow in defence last year.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lebron said:

Good team that, should be more than enough to win.

 

Would of course have preferred to have Fabinho at the 6 rather than Henderson, but these games are seldom about midfield control and mostly about working hard and putting the ball in the net when it matters. Let's hope Konate can give us an extra set piece threat.

 

Put it this way, I'd be considerably more worried if our back 6 consisted of Wan-B, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Fred and Mctominay!

 

Biggest worry in this game is the ref.

 

Let's go out and beat these wankers! Come on you reds!

Is right. Obviously disappointing Fabinho and Matip are not playing and it seems a lot of people's head falls off every time we have team changes.

 

Although sadio has a number of goals to his name this season, overall his performances havent been that good. Im sure he'll be fired up to come off the bench if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

He’s absolutely right though. We knew before the summer that Henderson, Thiago, Fabinho and Keita miss a lot of games through niggly injuries. Letting the one reliably available midfielder go without replacing him was absolutely idiotic, particularly given the shitshow in defence last year.

It's not like that at all though because we have all experienced pro's available. It's not like we're having to rely on a midfield version of Rhys Williams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed Kelleher is out due to 'illness'

 

Good job wasn't last week...that useless turd Adrian would have still found a way to let goals in v a watford team who hardly managed an attack or would have gifted them one early by kicking one straight to their striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Is right. Obviously disappointing Fabinho and Matip are not playing and it seems a lot of people's head falls off every time we have team changes.

 

Although sadio has a number of goals to his name this season, overall his performances havent been that good. Im sure he'll be fired up to come off the bench if needed.

 

There's also zero chance all our "First 11" comes through every international break and 2 games a week unscathed. Some sort of rotation is needed for every side, even more so for the teams fielding 11 internationals at any given time. 

 

For the people losing their shit over Keita, I think his overall play has been good the last games, and I'm much more worried about Milner ending up in the referees book within minutes...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not overly concerned by Konate in for Matip. Konate is a beast and if he can keep the sunbed shagger down then alls well and good. Trent needs a big game today. You know what you get with Robbo but Trent is either superb or the worst on the pitch, rarely and in-between. Watch McTominay and Shaw boot the fuck out of Mo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Played against palace and played well

Thanks, I knew he had played and seemed decent but wasn’t sure if it was PL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's not like that at all though because we have all experienced pro's available. It's not like we're having to rely on a midfield version of Rhys Williams.

Salah’s brilliance has papered over how easy we are to play though at the moment. And relying on a 35-year-old for every single game (as much as a warrior as he is) isn’t a million miles from the Rhys Williams situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I see Keita's name on the teamsheet, something inside my stomach just drops.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lebron said:

 

There's also zero chance all our "First 11" comes through every international break and 2 games a week unscathed. Some sort of rotation is needed for every side, even more so for the teams fielding 11 internationals at any given time. 

 

For the people losing their shit over Keita, I think his overall play has been good the last games, and I'm much more worried about Milner ending up in the referees book within minutes...


Main and common problem with Keita and Milner is that they are not quick enough when we need to defend counter attacks. The mancs are a poor unit, with some great individual players in it, and are very good at fast counter attacks. There lies the main worry today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Daisy said:

The fact we are having play Milner for the third time in a week at his age is just a fucking joke

Now, now Daisy. You forgot to mention someone.

 

Clue - he's got a lovely smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El Rojo said:

Salah’s brilliance has papered over how easy we are to play though at the moment. And relying on a 35-year-old for every single game (as much as a warrior as he is) isn’t a million miles from the Rhys Williams situation. 

Come on mate, be serious. Milner is not a Rhys Williams situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×