Trumo

Man Utd (A) - Sun 24th Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

As much as I love watching Neville squirm on TV. 

Is there any chance those fucks can give us some credit and stop blaming utd for that loss. 

We're miles better than them, and have been for years now. 

Give us the fucking props we deserve 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Fuck off sky. Stop taking about the pathetic shower of shit. It’s about us, not them. 

Just said that, great to see Neville have a melt-down though 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

As much as I love watching Neville squirm on TV. 

Is there any chance those fucks can give us some credit and stop blaming utd for that loss. 

We're miles better than them, and have been for years now. 

Give us the fucking props we deserve 

Absolutely no chance.

Sky are obsessed with these fuckers...20 years of them being their golden boys right from start of their existence as a channel is obviously behind it.

• Upvote 1

Neville's so bad. He's been saying to give Ole time for ever but now United are terrible without the ball and it was obvious this type of result was coming. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Did that fat cunt on sky just say after united's result against Atalanta he fully expected them to twat us today? Has my hearing aid gone faulty?

Think he said he was expecting us to twat them today. 

37 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

They'll be complaining about the lack of investment and Ole will be saying they need more players.

They're right. He needs more time to implement his vision. They've seen patience rewarded massively after sticking with their two greatest managers before they became greats.

Milner being forced off and Naby being stretchered off aside, that was like a Liverpool fan wrote the script. Goals a-plenty from us, strops a-plenty from their usual suspects, Tyler needing counselling, Gary 'man of the people' Neville moaning non-stop, and the resident inbred army fucking off home early. Nice! We've owed them a hiding for ages and never delivered despite being miles the better side. Today we were not scintillating, but we were ruthless. That's better than having most of the possession, doing fuck all with it, getting sucker punched on the counter and then kicked in the bollocks by Professional Greater Manchester Officials Limited's finest.

We've scored 11 goals there in 2021, with teams that are far from what you'd call full stength. I'll take that.

• Upvote 1

I thought the Torres game would be the best I ever see us play at the shithole

I was wrong

Thank you Jurgen, Mo and the boys

Fuck the Tories

• Upvote 4

Ole saying they are to close,to give up now when questioned about his future. 

If by close he means the distance between us and them being the distance between the sun and earth.