You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 24th Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

I expect them to get quite a few  heavy defeats now home and away. The aura of OT was smashed by us so other teams will have a go too. Being beaten before they set a foot on the pitch is long gone. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

whats the name of the podcast.

i must have had my head in the sand, i didnt know the site had one..

Absolutely twatted in someone's house! I think.

Always top of the FF page.

Prefer the good old fashioned match report myself, but that's an age thing.

7 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Salah gets a 9 out of ten in the Guardian. What does a player - who scored a hattrick at Old Trafford, terrorised the opposition in a 0-5 win, scored in his tenth consecutive game - have to do to get ten out of ten I wonder? 

Screenshot_2021-10-25-08-40-44-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

In extra time, or close to it, he tracked all the way back into his own box to cover for TAA or Konate.

There's just no pleasing some people.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I can’t watch that goal without remembering Martin Tyler saying how Milner would have been offside if he touched the ball. He was yards on.

Regarding that senile Manc snidey rat cunt, after sitting through some of the stuff with him over the last few years. (Yarrrrrrssss!) Personally it only seemed right to have him commentating all confused and depressed as his darlings got humiliated by his hated rivals. Really put the icing on the fucking cake.

My favourite bit of his commentary was the fourth goal. As Salah tucked it away his tone was just completely flat. You could tell he was dead inside.

5 hours ago, Caramac said:

Work my fingers to the bone for you guys..

Cavani's like 'where the fuck did he come from'

Hfz14WR.gif

There were at least 2 Mancs offside from the ball in so it wouldnt have counted anyway. Dont know why theyre making such a big thing of this.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Johnlj said:

Just watched it back again.

Tyler on Pogbas cuntery.

"That's a good challenge by Pogba" 

Just wow. Insane comment at it comes five seconds after the tackle, Neville going uhhh as he knows that's a nasty one and Tyler just voices over him with that comment. Horrible horrible bastard.

I've watched it again and he says "not a good challenge by Pogba".

• Upvote 1

Only just fully watched the game, as I had to work early on match day with kick off here being very early morning.

History made again! I remember well the 4-1 thrashing we handed them where Stevie G was on a hat trick of penalties but hit the post! 2010 from memory and that was one hell of a day in our glorious past.

I have no words really - you guys have typed them all and summed my feelings up. As someone posted, the only concern is that Solskjaer might get ejected asap, but I actually don’t think that will happen. I think he’s got til the season’s end, and a consolation trophy might get scrounged extending his discomfortable stay even longer.

Its victories like this that will give us the impetus to go and get 6 points at Stamford Bridge and the Etihad. If we do that, we’ve got this season in our pockets. This squad wants it all and I want it for them.

Hopefully Naby recovers from the assault reasonably quickly, but Milner’s hamstring won’t help us at all. 
Where the hell is Thiago, anyway?

8 hours ago, Red Shift said:

Only just fully watched the game, as I had to work early on match day with kick off here being very early morning.

History made again! I remember well the 4-1 thrashing we handed them where Stevie G was on a hat trick of penalties but hit the post! 2010 from memory and that was one hell of a day in our glorious past.

I have no words really - you guys have typed them all and summed my feelings up. As someone posted, the only concern is that Solskjaer might get ejected asap, but I actually don’t think that will happen. I think he’s got til the season’s end, and a consolation trophy might get scrounged extending his discomfortable stay even longer.

Its victories like this that will give us the impetus to go and get 6 points at Stamford Bridge and the Etihad. If we do that, we’ve got this season in our pockets. This squad wants it all and I want it for them.

Hopefully Naby recovers from the assault reasonably quickly, but Milner’s hamstring won’t help us at all. 
Where the hell is Thiago, anyway?

Na The 4-1 game only had one pen. 

It was the 3-0 with Suarez where Gerrard missed the hat trick pen. 

May be some bright news on Keita....

In the away changing room after the final whistle, however, Keita was able to rise to his feet and join the celebrations. He had been fortunate. Pogba did not connect with his weight-bearing foot and he was instead bounced out of the way by the impact. Keita had not twisted anything — he did not even leave the ground on crutches. It was not another Harvey Elliott moment. Liverpool expect any bruising to settle down quickly.

https://theathletic.com/2906663/2021/10/26/we-were-expecting-a-tough-game-inside-liverpools-historic-win-over-manchester-united/

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

May be some bright news on Keita....

In the away changing room after the final whistle, however, Keita was able to rise to his feet and join the celebrations. He had been fortunate. Pogba did not connect with his weight-bearing foot and he was instead bounced out of the way by the impact. Keita had not twisted anything — he did not even leave the ground on crutches. It was not another Harvey Elliott moment. Liverpool expect any bruising to settle down quickly.

https://theathletic.com/2906663/2021/10/26/we-were-expecting-a-tough-game-inside-liverpools-historic-win-over-manchester-united/

See you after Christmas Naby lad.

• Upvote 1