You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 24th Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

20 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Everyone should have kept the Keita-faith like myself and @Dr Nowt have done. You were warned. Immense today. 

Completely agree. I think after yesterday, we need some sort of Truth and reconciliation process re Naby.

I will start;

" My name is Willard and I was totally wrong about Naby Keita and actually he's proved to be a very good signing. This shows that the professional scouts and statisticians  at LFC who are paid a lot of money to find talent probably know more about these things than some middle aged bloke on a keyboard who watches a game every now and then.I am truly humbled by yesterday's display"

If we all do this, we'll feel much better. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks to that. I’ve staked an internet reputation I don’t have on Naby failing hard. The way I look at it, being proven correct here is my birthright and I’ll be damned if the realistic hopes of Liverpool winning silverware is going to put its filthy hands on my birthright.

• Upvote 1

That assault on Keita yesterday by that rat Pogba should be getting a lot more coverage than it is.

Dirty bastard.

And it would not surprise me if it puts Keita out for a good while....and that is regardless of his previous terrible injury history - any player is in danger of a long lay off with shithouse challenges like that.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Bollocks to that. I’ve staked an internet reputation I don’t have on Naby failing hard. The way I look at it, being proven correct here is my birthright and I’ll be damned if the realistic hopes of Liverpool winning silverware is going to put its filthy hands on my birthright.

Ha ha. Let it go, admit you've got it wrong and move on. I've made my confession and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me. I'm like tearful Winston Smith sitting drunk in the cafe at the end of 1984, I now believe in Naby Keita. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Sounds like an almost exact replica of my time in Whitby a couple of years ago-including swerving that snooty looking Yacht Club. Although I like how avoiding the match involves checking for updates constantly, talking to a couple watching it on their phone and checking a bouncers Apple Watch.

Not the first time my intent hasn’t tallied with my actions!

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, just seen some deluded manc post a comment on a newspaper match report, claimed if Penandez had scored with that shot in the 3rd minute shot, they'd 'probably have gone on to win the game'!

He’s right though. Small margins, and Ole’s so, so close. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Caramac said:

No mate, slipped under the radar that one.

GilqRqI.gif

I can’t watch that goal without remembering Martin Tyler saying how Milner would have been offside if he touched the ball. He was yards on.

Regarding that senile Manc snidey rat cunt, after sitting through some of the stuff with him over the last few years. (Yarrrrrrssss!) Personally it only seemed right to have him commentating all confused and depressed as his darlings got humiliated by his hated rivals. Really put the icing on the fucking cake.

From The Independent ( player ratings)

Mohamed Salah, 10: Perfect weight of pass to assist Keita’s goal. Grabbed Liverpool’s third after playing a cute back-heeled pass in the build-up, then took the fourth coolly. Completed his hat-trick to make it 5-0 with a lovely, dinked finish. Worthy of this 10, even if United’s defence made it easy for the winger.

and for fun-

Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 2: His attempt to press high had a domino effect along the United defensive line for the first goal, the story of a torrid afternoon, and he remains very limited in attack. Booked for a poor tackle.

31 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, just seen some deluded manc post a comment on a newspaper match report, claimed if Penandez had scored with that shot in the 3rd minute shot, they'd 'probably have gone on to win the game'!

I agree and that's exactly why he should be given more time.

42 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Probably overshadowed by *waves hand* all that stuff, but Robbo getting a knee in to deny Cavani a consolation at the end was magnificent.

@Caramac Sorry to overwork you mate, but could you get that for us, please.

Work my fingers to the bone for you guys..

Cavani's like 'where the fuck did he come from'

Hfz14WR.gif

• Upvote 7