You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 24th Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Amazing result, I really like the 3rd goal from Mo as well, placed perfectly after hitting it first time. Surely history is about to repeat itself after Maureen and Ole is going to get sacked after losing to us? The owners can't seem to manage the club properly and their side looks a mess so I guess he might be the scapegoat after a loss that's so bad for them.

I was looking for a stream for this but I spat my dummy out after seeing I'd missed the first goal and left it. Had a feeling I'd check back later to see a result like this. Am going to watch a torrent soon I think, shame to have missed it because this would've been as good as or better than the 4-1 we got there in 2009.

Hope Naby is ok as well, sad that he got the first goal then the match ended like that for him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they were shite but I'm still quite annoyed that we don't seem to be getting the credit we deserve. 

Even on the occasions we've been walloped by city, we've had our excuses with Mane being sent off early doors or we'd just won the league, but that was all overlooked and they'd be wanking over city

A spanking handed out by us to one of the biggest clubs in the world and we barely get a mention... 

26 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Ahh, I did wonder. Thanks for the clarification. My hearing difficulties cause problems at times.

Micah the dullard did give a long delay before saying "in the Euros" so if you were laughing your head of after he said Maguire was excellent, I can't blame you for missing his next sentence.

33 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They also played canned applause over the shot of Keita being stretchered off, even though in reality there were few Utd fans clapping and quite a few booing him because Shithair had been red carded.

Yep I could hear chants of Murderers as he was being stretchered off, but in MOTD I just heard polite applause.

It’s mental how little praise we have got for beating them 5-0 on their own patch. Quite a big consolation is that it doesn’t make any difference to how good we are, and it could do us good in the long run, seeing us stay grounded and opposing teams under estimate us.

We know. Jurgen knows.

Of course it's all about them. They are the self proclaimed "Biggest club in the world" after all whom have just been humiliated at home 5-0. 

Fuckint brilliant and I'm loving the grieving the media are doing over this. This is more than just a game as it was a confirmation that we have well and truly overtaken these cunts.

Great day. What a team we have!

I genuinely think if Pogba hadn't have committed that vile challenge, we could have done them by 8+ goals. Konate was terrific - I'm a huge Big Bird fan so was a bit worried before kick off. Sadio and Joel getting a rest is just beautiful though - I know Sadio had a cameo. Naby was absolutely majestic before he went off - I think in some ways he is our Paul Pogba in the sense there is no consistency - but there is no denying he has unreal talent. Hope the injury isn't bad. The gathering of midfield injuries is a concerning thing to watch. It is huge that we are pretty much through in the Champions League. Keep all the midfield lads in cotton wool once we are through hopefully.

Regarding United, they are a shambles. They think they are superior to Conte or Simeone, when those kind of managers are what is needed to kick arse and bring a mentality in there. They go on about the United way, but that no more than the Liverpool way is challenging for trophies. Imagine having a guy managing you, that your biggest rivals view as a joke figure. We wouldn't have that with Simeone or Conte. They make big signings but there is no sense of a way of playing. It's just hoping that top class players can do the business and Cavani or Greenwood etc always could do that.

Ole always pulls a rabit out of a hat when he is down to his last pound. Here's hoping it's Chelsea or City in the coming weeks.

53 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They also played canned applause over the shot of Keita being stretchered off, even though in reality there were few Utd fans clapping and quite a few booing him because Shithair had been red carded.

I noticed that it was the total opposite of watching it live no booing and the sound of a full stadium clapping, it's absolutely bizzare why would they do that it's very strange.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Amazing result, I really like the 3rd goal from Mo as well, placed perfectly after hitting it first time.

Sorry I meant the 4th goal (edit : I said Mo's 3rd too, still getting it mixed up), am watching it now and it's mad how Sky still keep choosing that fucking manc Tyler to do commentary on our games. Almost everyone knows how biased he is, it's like they deliberately choose him for the wind up factor.

39 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It’s mental how little praise we have got for beating them 5-0 on their own patch. Quite a big consolation is that it doesn’t make any difference to how good we are, and it could do us good in the long run, seeing us stay grounded and opposing teams under estimate us.

We know. Jurgen knows.

Yep how "bad" United are is a much better alternative fact than how good we are.

And yep, hopefully we can quietly keep smashing teams and put some distance between us and the rest.

Our humility and understatedness is a huge strength right now.

Klopp did say the result was "insane" and he's right. It was an odd game in that we were good but not really "0-5 win at Old Trafford" good. We were very clinical and United simply putrid. I don't really have a problem with pundits focusing on United, after all they're a complete underachieving side show and people made their minds up from the start of the season that we were about 3rd favourites.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Klopp did say the result was "insane" and he's right. It was an odd game in that we were good but not really "0-5 win at Old Trafford" good. We were very clinical and United simply putrid. I don't really have a problem with pundits focusing on United, after all they're a complete underachieving side show and people made their minds up from the start of the season that we were about 3rd favourites.

Yeah, we played well and the goals were nice, but it's not like we were absolutely amazing or scored any worldies (bit slack by Mo this week).

Man Utd are definitely more of the story.  

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah.

No way we win anything, though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Yeah, we played well and the goals were nice, but it's not like we were absolutely amazing or scored any worldies (bit slack by Mo this week).

Man Utd are definitely more of the story.  

His mates drove him on…we did ok…but Keane, Rio, the Toe Sucker and that fuckwit Neville ( although I respect him for his Tory hate) all backed him…because…they were his team mates. Like putting Origi in charge at Anfield!! Out of his depth the Sewage headed Cnut 

2 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

His mates drove him on…we did ok…but Keane, Rio, the Toe Sucker and that fuckwit Neville ( although I respect him for his Tory hate) all backed him…because…they were his team mates. Like putting Origi in charge at Anfield!! Out of his depth the Sewage headed Cnut 

Yeah, it's great.  They've either picked out of their depth Ferguson favourites in Moyes and Solskjaer, or boring past its (van Gaal and Mourinho).  Their two best young players play in the same position (Rashford & Greenwood) and neither of them show any inclination to track back when playing wide.  The one good thing they had going for them last season (Fernandes) they fucked up by shoehorning Ronaldo in, who also doesn't run.  Pogba is an overrated preening twat, Fred and McTominay are mediocre and their defence is mostly terrible.  At this point Sancho looks poor and doesn't fit into whatever formation they try to play with their other forwards.

Long may it continue!

45 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Sorry I meant the 4th goal (edit : I said Mo's 3rd too, still getting it mixed up), am watching it now and it's mad how Sky still keep choosing that fucking manc Tyler to do commentary on our games. Almost everyone knows how biased he is, it's like they deliberately choose him for the wind up factor.

To be fair it's nice when we score, he sounds like he's just suffered a bereavement. I can't tire of that