You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 24th Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, J-V said:

He mentioned that was a mistake after the match

What about the others he sacked as well. At one point tonight he said he still wouldn’t have sacked moyes at Utd yet when he runs a club he’s sacking managers all over the place. He’s taking out of both sides of his mouth.

I think the problems there go deeper than the manager and it was summed up by signing Ronaldo this summer. A panic buy of a 36 year old goal hanger, with an ego the size of Buckingham Palace and getting enormous wages, when they are well supplied with talented young forwards. The crying need was for improved quality in midfieldwhere the likes of Fred, McTominay and co wouldn't be tolerated at City, Chelsea or us. Someone at Old Trafford thought Harry Maguire was worth more than Virgil Van Dijk. I saw Maguire in his league one days at Sheffield United and I thought he was slow and cumbersome. I've never had cause to change my opinion.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Still no Klopp interview after 75 minutes 

And poor old Defoe, sitting there as Sky's token black - two questions in about an hour of chat. Shows up their hypocrisy. He should have walked off - they probably wouldn't have noticed!

• Upvote 1

Telling that Klopp said after the game that once we’d scored the fifth, it wasn’t about humiliating the opposition, but more about trying to ensure we got no more injuries.

Almost like a tacit agreement that if we don’t take the piss, you don’t take any more liberties?

Watched it in a bar in Cyprus on Bein sports and Peter Drury was commentating fair play it was a very enthusiastic commentary by him .

We've now come back to the apartment and put Sky on with Tyler's biased musings and its night and day , Tyler is a fucking disgrace and needs bining asap his biased commentary is truly despicable anyway get in Reds what a unbelievable performance. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Watched it in a bar in Cyprus on Bein sports and Peter Drury was commentating fair play it was a very enthusiastic commentary by him .

We've now come back to the apartment and put Sky on with Tyler's biased musings and its night and day , Tyler is a fucking disgrace and needs bining asap his biased commentary is truly despicable anyway get in Reds what a unbelievable performance. 

He was practically aghast when our 3rd goal went in.

It was odd, because I had been watching on a Drury-commentating stream, and it went down, so I had to switch over to Sky. When the goal went in it was remarkable, like someone had just put down Tyler's favourite pet or something, he was openly upset about it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

The money they've spent on that team is unreal. £34m for Luke Shaw, £80m for Harry Maguire, £32m Lindelof, £50m Wan Bissaka, £55m on Fred, £100m on Pobga, £37m on Van Der Beek. They've spent a king's ransom on pure shite.

Not to mention I think £60m on Martial, who doesn't even get in the team any more.

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

The money they've spent on that team is unreal. £34m for Luke Shaw, £80m for Harry Maguire, £32m Lindelof, £50m Wan Bissaka, £55m on Fred, £100m on Pogba, £37m on Van Der Beek. They've spent a king's ransom on pure shite.

Just came to post that,  spent a fortune on shit

Just now, Ne Moe Imya said:

Not to mention I think £60m on Martial, who doesn't even get in the team any more.

Yeah. Sancho at £80m looks to be the next flop as well. He can't even trap a ball at the moment. I honestly don't know why players go there. They kill careers like nobody else in world football. 

• Upvote 1