You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atlético Madrid (A) - CL, Tue 19th Oct 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

17 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

If we beat these cunts in the next game and Porto beat Milan again, i'm all in on throwing out the B team to lose at home to Porto and trying to send these snidey shithouses to the Europa League

Let them go through and shithouse their way past one of the other PL sides. 

49 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Snidey twat. Anyone can look sporting when you win, it's  how you react to defeat that defines you. And Simeone is the twat he is.

Hate him with a passion. And that fucking broadcasting showing him act like a fucking imbecile on screen every two minutes during the whole game. 

Made up we got him running in, like a 3yo not getting what they wanted when they wanted it. 

• Upvote 1

We're a very good team but this and the Milan game give me pretty clear signs we won't win anything. 

We manage the game so badly against a team that are at their most vulnerable when chasing goals. Why we don't simply sit on the lead is beyond me. Our defending was horrendous. Van Dijk is having a bad season and is nowhere on the goals and most of their big chances. Very bad.

And although the ref was spot on with his decisions, we get lucky that Atletico completely shoot themselves in the foot. We're also bad after the red card.

Also, how the fuck are you a very talented footballer like Keita, you score an amazing goal and then right after you turn into such a puddle that you have to be brought off? What is wrong with this guy?

It's a good result but a bad omen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We're a very good team but this and the Milan game give me pretty clear signs we won't win anything. 

We manage the game so badly against a team that are at their most vulnerable when chasing goals. Why we don't simply sit on the lead is beyond me. Our defending was horrendous. Van Dijk is having a bad season and is nowhere on the goals and most of their big chances. Very bad.

And although the ref was spot on with his decisions, we get lucky that Atletico completely shoot themselves in the foot. We're also bad after the red card.

Also, how the fuck are you a very talented footballer like Keita, you score an amazing goal and then right after you turn into such a puddle that you have to be brought off? What is wrong with this guy?

It's a good result but a bad omen.

What a load of nonsense.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, m0e said:

What a load of nonsense.

It's my feeling after the game. I think we're fragile and there are Brentford, Milan and this game that support that argument. It's very much not nonsense when there's stuff to prove what I think. We're a very good side with a few very bizarre weaknesses.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's my feeling after the game. I think we're fragile and there are Brentford, Milan and this game that support that argument. It's very much not nonsense when there's stuff to prove what I think. We're a very good side with a few very bizarre weaknesses.

We haven't lost in 21 games.

We've scored 3 or more goals in our last 8 aways.

We have the best player in world football.

We have the best centre back in the world finding his way back after 9 months out.

We have the second best centre back in the world.

We have the best keeper in the world.

We were missing Fabinho, Thiago, Jones and Elliott from the midfield today, and we still beat the Spanish champions in their back yard.

Chelsea couldn't manage the game versus Brentford, and needed a massive performance from their keeper to win there.

City have dropped points to shit teams like Southampton, and will struggle to break down teams this season, despite "managing the game".

You made a claim that tonight proves we won't win anything.

It's quite the opposite, dear boy.

3 minutes ago, m0e said:

We've scored 3 or more goals in our last 7 aways.

We have the best centre back in the world finding his way back after 9 months out.

We were missing Fabinho, Thiago, Jones and Elliott from the midfield today, and we still beat the Spanish champions on their back yard.

Chelsea couldn't manage the game versus Brentford, and needed a massive performance from their keeper to win there.

City have dropped points to shit teams like Southampton, and will struggle to break down teams this season, despite "managing the game".

8 aways. Watford was number 7.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, m0e said:

We've scored 3 or more goals in our last 7 aways.

We were missing Fabinho, Thiago, Jones and Elliott from the midfield today, and we still beat the Spanish champions in their back yard.

Lol, dear boy? Settle down, Morris. 

I think we've shown big weaknesses in game management this season. Multiple clear examples, which scares me. I also said we're very good. 

You can disagree with me, but don't act like what I said was nonsense, makes you come across as a dickhead when I have a good argument.

• Downvote 3