Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Belarus

Liverpool All Time 11 - Results

Liverpool All Time 11 - Results  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who manages our dream team?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/10/21 at 19:16

Recommended Posts

All done - what a team. Couple of shambles polls on my part, but we got there - apologies.
 

Bit sad Digger missed out, but all in all, it’s fair enough. The bench would be unreal too - Ali, Trent, Robbo, Hughes, Cally, Digger, Robbie…it goes on!

 

Clemence

 

Neal

Van Dijk

Hansen

Kennedy

 

Gerrard

Souness

McDermott

 

Salah

Rush

Dalglish

 

Ive done a poll on to see who manages them - 3 obvious choices and nobody beyond. It’s multiple choice, so if you can’t split them, pick them all.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With any of them managing that squad, we'd be nearly invincible.

Jurgen has turned a bargain basement squad into world beaters after a fantastic career in Germany.

Bob spent years learning user Bill and took us to new heights but Bill came from Huddersfield to second division also-rans and turned us into champions. It's also down to him that our supporters became such an integral part of our success. In our last season in Division 2, we were pulling bigger crowds than most of the First Division. I was fortunate enough to be on the Kop when we gave Inter a footballing lesson. I've never experienced anything that comes close. If it hadn't been for that bent cunt of a referee in the away leg.......

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

With any of them managing that squad, we'd be nearly invincible.

Jurgen has turned a bargain basement squad into world beaters after a fantastic career in Germany.

Bob spent years learning user Bill and took us to new heights but Bill came from Huddersfield to second division also-rans and turned us into champions. It's also down to him that our supporters became such an integral part of our success. In our last season in Division 2, we were pulling bigger crowds than most of the First Division. I was fortunate enough to be on the Kop when we gave Inter a footballing lesson. I've never experienced anything that comes close. If it hadn't been for that bent cunt of a referee in the away leg.......

Fucking autocorrect got me again. Under not user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2021 at 07:22, Belarus said:

All done - what a team. Couple of shambles polls on my part, but we got there - apologies.
 

Bit sad Digger missed out, but all in all, it’s fair enough. The bench would be unreal too - Ali, Trent, Robbo, Hughes, Cally, Digger, Robbie…it goes on!

 

Clemence

 

Neal

Van Dijk

Hansen

Kennedy

 

Gerrard

Souness

McDermott

 

Salah

Rush

Dalglish

 

Ive done a poll on to see who manages them - 3 obvious choices and nobody beyond. It’s multiple choice, so if you can’t split them, pick them all.

How would you setup the front 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, aRdja said:

How would you setup the front 3?

It would have to be rush through the middle and salah and Kenny floating about.

 

The 4-2-3-1 defo works better with Barnes for McDermott like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2021 at 23:22, Belarus said:

All done - what a team. Couple of shambles polls on my part, but we got there - apologies.
 

Bit sad Digger missed out, but all in all, it’s fair enough. The bench would be unreal too - Ali, Trent, Robbo, Hughes, Cally, Digger, Robbie…it goes on!

 

Clemence

 

Neal

Van Dijk

Hansen

Kennedy

 

Gerrard

Souness

McDermott

 

Salah

Rush

Dalglish

 

Ive done a poll on to see who manages them - 3 obvious choices and nobody beyond. It’s multiple choice, so if you can’t split them, pick them all.

Nice bit of fun that fella, thanks.

We know our footy. What a team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no way John Barnes doesn't get into any best XI but he was a victim of the formation here.

 

He's defo in our top five ever players.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Belarus said:

It would have to be rush through the middle and salah and Kenny floating about.

 

The 4-2-3-1 defo works better with Barnes for McDermott like

 

Yeah this is the solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, dave u said:

There's no way John Barnes doesn't get into any best XI but he was a victim of the formation here.

 

He's defo in our top five ever players.

Would you pick Suarez, Dave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought i'd share my dad's take (been watching us since the 2nd division)

Hard to disagree (with Barnes in a 4-2-3-1) so I will go for the substitutes: Chris Lawler, Mark Lawrenson, Willie Stevenson and I have to include Hunt and St John

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was to do it based on my match going eyes, it would be…

 

Alisson

Trent

Carra

VVD

Robbo

 

Gerrard

Alonso

Stuck here - I recognise the best player is likely Fabinho but I loved Mascherano and Hamman more.

 

Salah

Suarez

Mane

 

Bench - Reina, Rob Jones, Hyypia, Henderson, McManaman, Countiho, Owen. 


I know that’s heavily weighted to the current side but that’s because they are so fucking good. 

 

If I was going what I know about our history…

 

Clemence 

Neal

Hansen

VVD

Kennedy

 

Callaghan

Gerrard 

Souness

Barnes

 

Dalglish

Rush.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what the opinion seems to point to though, and I agree. No disrespect to Terry Mc - this gives a better overall balance and is a better 11 in my opinion…

756AFC9F-209A-4E75-A16F-556E63E2703A.jpeg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Belarus said:

This is what the opinion seems to point to though, and I agree. No disrespect to Terry Mc - this gives a better overall balance and is a better 11 in my opinion…

756AFC9F-209A-4E75-A16F-556E63E2703A.jpeg

What a team that is.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×