Sign in to follow this  
Belarus

Liverpool All Time 11 - Forwards

Liverpool All Time 11 - Forwards  

44 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Pick your top 3…

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/10/21 at 18:13

I'm sure you could play a front 3 with Dalglish, Rush and Salah. Dalglish if he's the player I think he is, would have been great as a winger playing on his weak foot. 

43 minutes ago, m0e said:

Anyone picking Torres is as big a cunt and he was

I get where you’re coming from, but beside how good he was for the 2 seasons and removing what a rat he was, it was only 2 seasons. 

It’s like Suarez - he was really good for one season, tried to fuck off and threw his toys out the pram, then was exceptional for one season and then did fuck off. If he beats Barnes I’ll be quite upset.

51 minutes ago, Belarus said:

I get where you’re coming from, but beside how good he was for the 2 seasons and removing what a rat he was, it was only 2 seasons. 

It’s like Suarez - he was really good for one season, tried to fuck off and threw his toys out the pram, then was exceptional for one season and then did fuck off. If he beats Barnes I’ll be quite upset.

Suarez shits all over Torres, and he doesn't even make top 3. As does Fowler and Owen.

39 minutes ago, m0e said:

Suarez shits all over Torres, and he doesn't even make top 3. As does Fowler and Owen.

Time given counts for me. As does commitment to the club and not being a cunt. There isn’t one cunt throughout the 11 we’ve got there. I enjoy that

On 16/10/2021 at 10:51, Razoray said:

John Barnes was a delight to watch and was the best player, by a mile, in the best team in England, by a mile for 3 years. If he doesn't get in the team I'm disappointed. 

The team should be 442 with Terry Mac (who always made my best ever Liverpool eleven until Mo came along) missing out and a front 4 of Mo, Kenny, Rush and Barnes. 

Agreed, good as Terry Mac was, he wasn’t as good as any of those four.

Gerrard and Souness in midfield, Salah and Barnes wide with Kenny in behind Rush.

Imagine the sex.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Gerrard and Souness in midfield, Salah and Barnes wide with Kenny in behind Rush.

Imagine the sex.

We have a winner

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m in my forties and my hero is still Kenny Dalglish, closely followed by the Green Cross Code Man.

Charlie says *meow meow mew, you cunt. Tone. Lovely fish."

Charley Says - Wikipedia

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, m0e said:

Anyone picking Torres is as big a cunt and he was

I’ll pick who I want you fucking oven chip 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Code said:

10 out of 44 did not pick Dalglish, thats surprising. 

I haven't checked but anyone who hasn't picked Kenny needs to re-access their allegiance to this club. I was too young to see him play for us (bar a few testimonials against Celtic) and even so I still know he's the greatest player ever to play for this side and quite possibly the greatest human being that's ever been involved with Football. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I haven't checked but anyone who hasn't picked Kenny needs to re-access their allegiance to this club. I was too young to see him play for us (bar a few testimonials against Celtic) and even so I still know he's the greatest player ever to play for this side and quite possibly the greatest human being that's ever been involved with Football. 

Yeah this. One of the greatest footballers who's ever lived has to make the first XI

On 16/10/2021 at 00:51, Razoray said:

John Barnes was a delight to watch and was the best player, by a mile, in the best team in England, by a mile for 3 years. If he doesn't get in the team I'm disappointed. 

The team should be 442 with Terry Mac (who always made my best ever Liverpool eleven until Mo came along) missing out and a front 4 of Mo, Kenny, Rush and Barnes. 

7 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Imagine the sex.

7 hours ago, m0e said:

We have a winner

Yeah - saw that when I was looking for an app to add the team into a line up. 4-2-3-1 would be perfect, just as you say Jose. Feels wrong Barnes not being in there

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. Still Liverpool’s greatest ever player.

There’s not an ex teammate, anyone who played against him, or anyone fortunate to see him play, who would tell you anything different than that he was a genius of a player. 

Liverpool are fortunate that we’ve had some of the best players in the world wearing the red shirt but Kenny was a notch above. 

I think he’s actually underrated in the annals of football history. Acknowledged as world class but not in the conversation as among the greatest ever to play the game. 

I’d still walk a million miles for one of his goals. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Absolutely. Still Liverpool’s greatest ever player.

There’s not an ex teammate, anyone who played against him, or anyone fortunate to see him play, who would tell you anything different than that he was a genius of a player. 

Liverpool are fortunate that we’ve had some of the best players in the world wearing the red shirt but Kenny was a notch above. 

I think he’s actually underrated in the annals of football history. Acknowledged as world class but not in the conversation as among the greatest ever to play the game. 

I’d still walk a million miles for one of his goals. 

Spot on. 

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Wait where's Liddell and Hodgson?  Run it back FFS...

Christ I've only just noticed Billy Liddell isn't in it. You've had a fucking mare here @Belarus leave it to the professional dossers next time. 

Feels like a good place to put this… there’s a page on the bbc sport site ahead of us playing Suarez tomorrow, with the option of ranking our top 10 forwards of the premier league era (includes Rush for PL era only)

have a go here https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58656595

I went without giving too much thought and came up with this…

3D0934D1-0E02-4FB7-A800-61496D58AAE2.jpeg

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ I've only just noticed Billy Liddell isn't in it. You've had a fucking mare here @Belarus leave it to the professional dossers next time. 

Surely only Stringy is old enough to remember him though?

Just now, Total Longo said:

Surely only Stringy is old enough to remember him though?

He used to clean Stringys boots when he was yts 

20 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Feels like a good place to put this… there’s a page on the bbc sport site ahead of us playing Suarez tomorrow, with the option of ranking our top 10 forwards of the premier league era (includes Rush for PL era only)

have a go here https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58656595

I went without giving too much thought and came up with this…

3D0934D1-0E02-4FB7-A800-61496D58AAE2.jpeg

How has Kuyt made that list ahead of Heskey or Crouch?

Baros even?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, m0e said:

How has Kuyt made that list ahead of Heskey or Crouch?

Baros even?

Think it's the top ten scorers from the pl era, with midfielders excluded.