Trumo

Watford (A) - Sat 16th Oct 2021 (12:30pm)

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Just what doctor ordered...a stroll.

Fuck you, BT

Fuck you, PL

Fuck you, CONMEBOL

Fuck you, Brazil

Fuck you, FIFA

And fuck you Daisy, you miserable fucking cunt!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

That midfield though

I know!

What a cunt, 53 year old James Milner is.

Winning tackles, running to the byline, putting goals on a plate for strikers, and dominating the midfield.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

No injuries as well. A bit of muck in Matip's eye was the worst we got. 

I love that clean sheet, too. Four goals up in the last ten minutes and defending like bastards, to make sure we don't concede. That's what great teams do.

• Upvote 4

I thought Hendo was very good in that number 6 position. Against poor team, he’s a perfect fit in that role, speeding up the game with his quick and one touch ball.

Mo is giving us and the world his best football ever at the moment. It’s unreal.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Arnaud said:

I thought Hendo was very good in that number 6 position. Against poor team, he’s a perfect fit in that role, speeding up the game with his quick and one touch ball.

Mo is giving us and the world his best football ever at the moment. It’s unreal.

Really?

I actually thought he was poor on the ball. Off the ball, he's always very good. And I agree about the 6 against shite opposition.

But he's not started the season very well, truth be told.

5 hours ago, El Rojo said:

He’s better than any reserve keeper we’ve had over recent decades, and a lot better than some of the first choices over the same time, including Pepe Reina when he lost interest in actually saving any shot that  went more than a few inches from him. 

Damn straight, if he’d have been in goal against Atletico Madrid I’m having us winning the CL that year.

5 hours ago, El Rojo said:

People go on about us having a small squad relative to City, Chelsea and United, but Harvey Elliott, Curtis Jones, Kev and the Greek are all excellent talents. 

All have a very high ceiling especially Elliott.

We have the best player in the world playing in our side at the moment.

If our "First X1" remains available for the majority of the season - and if we avoid defeat at City, Chelsea (and United) -  I think we win the League.

And I still wonder whether Jurgen's crowning glory at Liverpool might be a League and European Cup double.

• Upvote 1