Trumo

Watford (A) - Sat 16th Oct 2021 (12:30pm)

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Jon Moss’s fitness, speed and acceleration today brought me back to Joe Cole’s finest moments with us. 

Still looked in better shape than Danny Rose though. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nice confidence building clean sheet for Kelleher too. The save from Sarr was very good too. 

He’s better than any reserve keeper we’ve had over recent decades, and a lot better than some of the first choices over the same time, including Pepe Reina when he lost interest in actually saving any shot that  went more than a few inches from him. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Jon Moss’s fitness, speed and acceleration today brought me back to Joe Cole’s finest moments with us. 

20211016_142737.jpg

• Upvote 2

The first few pages of this thread are full of us all whining and worrying about things going against us.

That performance made an absolute fucking mockery of our fretting and I couldn't be happier.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

He’s better than any reserve keeper we’ve had over recent decades, and a lot better than some of the first choices over the same time, including Pepe Reina when he lost interest in actually saving any shot that  went more than a few inches from him. 

True. 

That Reina spell when he went from decent to utter shite almost overnight was a bit mad. I think it all started against Hearts, if my memory serves me right. 

Utter domination, just like at Porto, where our only danger was our own complacency or just taking our foot off the gas completely. Watford were hopeless today.

Bobby gets a hat-trick, Sadio looks well up for it, yet all the plaudits will go to Mo. He looks unbelievably good at the moment. Fantastic pass to set up Sadio, sublime footwork for his goal (Messi at his peak sort of stuff that), and Watford's defenders were shit scared of him. Danny Rose is the proud owner of about 8 arseholes now.

And the day had begun with talk that the combination of us missing a few keys players, an early kick off following an international break, plus the Ranieri new manager bounce factor were going to make for a torrid afternoon for us.

Wins like that when deck has been stacked against you are all the sweeter....

As i said earlier - Just what doctor ordered...a stroll.

Fuck you, BT
Fuck you, PL
Fuck you, CONMEBOL
Fuck you, Brazil
Fuck you, FIFA

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Shame on you fuckers if you've not repped fuck out of Caramac today.

On behalf of the forum (and all my mates in the WhatsApp group), thank you sir.

Cheers CD, no worries. It's all good.

17 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I still reckon Mo's best goal was that screamer he scored against Chelsea at The Kop End a few years ago.

That was a great goal, we all love to see a screamer, but that goal today was absolutely sublime.