Jump to content
DalyanPete

Would/wouldn't

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

I have a lot more respect for her than I do for the dafties that fill their faces with shite and end up looking like a broken fucking kaleidoscope.

 

Not that I would like. Probably wouldn't shag most hot women these days either though, I prefer a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.

That’s the sign of a man quietly accepting defeat that he’s not the gift to women he once thought he was. 
 

I’ll pour an Earl Grey on the streets in your honour.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

That’s the sign of a man quietly accepting defeat that he’s not the gift to women he once thought he was. 
 

I’ll pour an Earl Grey on the streets in your honour.

I never thought I was any sort of gift to women, they've made it perfectly clear to me over the years.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Kelly Mcgillis. 

Screenshot_20211012-105548_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-105626_Samsung Internet.jpg

Probably the prime example on this thread right there. No chance she was getting asked to do Top Gun 2. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

That’s the sign of a man quietly accepting defeat that he’s not the gift to women he once thought he was. 
 

I’ll pour an Earl Grey on the streets in your honour.

In my experience, the hotter the woman the more boring they are. If a lass is hot and has a sense of humour, GAME ON! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At my age and state of repair I would happily tup all three and thank them for their efforts. Pete Burns is a no , but only because he is dead.

 

Can't believe Tony hasn't been on yet asking Mook what biscuits he would have rather than a shag.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

At my age and state of repair I would happily tup all three and thank them for their efforts. Pete Burns is a no , but only because he is dead.

 

Can't believe Tony hasn't been on yet asking Mook what biscuits he would have rather than a shag.

Arse biscuits?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Not that sure what is that bad about "modern" Kelly LeBrock to be honest. 

That's she's more Brock Lesner than Kelly LeBrock? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That's she's more Brock Lesner than Kelly LeBrock? 

On the photo used on here she isn't. I don't recall Brock Lesnar having chebs of that magnitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May as well call this thread time is a cunt. No point in posting pics of people 30 years apart. 
 

Surely it should be about border line options where there is some room for debate.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JagSquared said:

May as well call this thread time is a cunt. No point in posting pics of people 30 years apart. 
 

Surely it should be about border line options where there is some room for debate.

victoria-beckham-does-the-split-ftr.jpg?

posh_spice.jpg

 

 

 

vs

 

 

 

 

Bps7CuxIUAAiq6C.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

May as well call this thread time is a cunt. No point in posting pics of people 30 years apart. 
 

Surely it should be about border line options where there is some room for debate.

Error, no its purely and simply.

Would/wouldn't. 

Pre Staveley, I would, most wouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not so much a would/wouldn't but to try and give an example that doesn't really include decades of wear and tear, how about Michelle Keegan, she's had loads of work done recently and does she look better for it? Not in my opinion. I don't get why these woman who are clearly very good looking start pumping themselves full of shite and cutting bits out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Not so much a would/wouldn't but to try and give an example that doesn't really include decades of wear and tear, how about Michelle Keegan, she's had loads of work done recently and does she look better for it? Not in my opinion. I don't get why these woman who are clearly very good looking start pumping themselves full of shite and cutting bits out.

One for the 'would till it fell off, still would till it fell off' thread that mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

victoria-beckham-does-the-split-ftr.jpg?

posh_spice.jpg

 

 

 

vs

 

 

 

 

Bps7CuxIUAAiq6C.jpg

 

 

I’m no fan of either but comparing posh to Cliff Richards a bit unfair 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×