You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All time Liverpool 11 - Right Back

Curly

All time Liverpool 11 - Right Back  

34 members have voted

1. 1. All time Liverpool 11 - Right Back

• Rob Jones
    • Steve Nicol
    • Phil Neal
    • Markus Babbel
    • Trent Alexander Arnold
    • Chris Lawler

This poll is closed to new votes

Phil Neal will win, Trent could surpass him by the time he’s done, but I voted for Rob Jones.

I’ve said it before but he was one of my favourite ever Liverpool players. Before injures derailed him he was absolutely fantastic. 

Same could probably be said of Marcus Babbel, although illness was his problem rather than injury. 

21 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Phil Neal will win, Trent could surpass him by the time he’s done, but I voted for Rob Jones.

I’ve said it before but he was one of my favourite ever Liverpool players. Before injures derailed him he was absolutely fantastic. 

Same could probably be said of Marcus Babbel, although illness was his problem rather than injury. 

Yeah, Babbel would be my choice I think. From all that I’ve seen he was the best. Just a shame we only saw it for one full season though. I usually wouldn’t vote for someone who hasn’t played much, but I’ll make an exception for him.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

My avatar by a country mile but most people on here won’t have had the privilege watching him play and will vote for Zico

61 goals for us from his RB position, none of them pens or free kicks. Solid as a rock defensively.

Comparing players from the past to players now is difficult, but my vote also goes to "the ghost".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Phil Neal will win this, and that's cool.  He was brilliant and his record is amazing.  Lawlor was too soon for me. Rob Jones, through no fault of his own, doesn't get to be in the conversation because of injury and his best years being in  a mostly average to poor team. When I was a young teenager Nicol was the man.  A modern, attacking full back (how many fullbacks score hatricks in the league?) who was part of my favourite ever teams.  So I voted for him.

Trent maybe in the future if he sorts out all those defensive errors that means he'll never win anything. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Does Chris Lawler have the best head of hair, of any footballer in the history of Liverpool Football club?. Alec Lindsay had the best sideburns. Souness had the best moustache, with Steve Heighway a close second.

Who would be top 5 tache's of all time - not just football?

Dali

Groucho

Magnum PI

Billy D Williams

Freddie Mercury

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Does Chris Lawler have the best head of hair, of any footballer in the history of Liverpool Football club?. Alec Lindsay had the best sideburns. Souness had the best moustache, with Steve Heighway a close second.

Emre Can has the finest head of hair I’ve seen on any man. Ever. So for that reason, he gets my vote