Jump to content
Trumo

Man City (H) - Sun 3rd Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Recommended Posts

Better 2nd half but it was a low bar.

I think we've done well to come.out that with a draw despite leading twice. 

 

Thank fuck for Mo, his involvement in our goals was sensational but some of the other individual performances were absolutely shocking.

 

The midfield got the runaround all game especially Henderson from Silva and Fabinhos attempted tackle for the first City goal was pathetic and the less said about Firminos cameo the better.

 

This team needs new blood and this make do and mend at right back has to stop. Buy a specialist for the position and let him fight for his place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Puts to bed the idea that we'll challenge for the title! You need to be beating those scrotes today and the Chelsea vermin at home, and you certainly need to be beating the promoted teams full stop!

 

Yeah we're unbeaten, but we still ain't top! I really hope we have a good attempt at the domestic cups this season, definitely our best chance for silverware!

 

If only we'd invested when we won the title, very frustrating!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No shame in that result. Says far worse about them that we were so bad and they still couldn't create more than 1 decent chance against us. It's a marathon, not a sprint. They've have unlimited money too and we're ahead of them. I would've taken that but this stage before a ball was kicked in August. 

Up the fucking heart stopping reds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Micah going on about the possible second yellow card for Milner. Carragher making a cunt of him thankfully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Boss said:

FSG have killed us. There's only so much a world-class manager can do if you're signing one first-team player every couple of seasons.

A bit harsh as, even if it was the easiest appointment ever, they got us Klopp and deserve credit for that.  But they've certainly killed our momentum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elite said:

Carra making Micah look like a tit here.

Wish they had as much to say when Salah getting clipped when about to go through on goal against them in 2019. Fuck all said then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Micah going on about the possible second yellow card for Milner. Carragher making a cunt of him thankfully. 

Possible yellow ? Think it was stonewall

myself. If that was the other way around I’d have been just like Pep looking like a cunt going mad 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're not a club they're a money laundering operation and the only setup in premier League history to reduce their ground capacity. Can't sell out matches and their manager is a brat who's spent half a billion pounds on fullbacks.

 

I disgreee with all this mutual respect bollocks, how can you respect that? 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When was the last time Mo and Sadio had a genuine assist between them like that?

 

For all the issues with this squad at the moment, those two scoring and looking for each other is hugely promising. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moo said:

Wijnaldum was the legs in midfield, we're really missing him.

So fucking obvious but some people say it's because city now appear to dominate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Possible yellow ? Think it was stonewall

myself. If that was the other way around I’d have been just like Pep looking like a cunt going mad 


It was absolutely shocking refereeing. Just what we’re used to seeing every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Possible yellow ? Think it was stonewall

myself. If that was the other way around I’d have been just like Pep looking like a cunt going mad 

Oh I agree. Should have worded that better.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Puts to bed the idea that we'll challenge for the title! You need to be beating those scrotes today and the Chelsea vermin at home, and you certainly need to be beating the promoted teams full stop!

 

Yeah we're unbeaten, but we still ain't top! I really hope we have a good attempt at the domestic cups this season, definitely our best chance for silverware!

 

If only we'd invested when we won the title, very frustrating!

We are one point off top and have played Chelsea and City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're not a club they're a money laundering operation and the only setup in premier League history to reduce their ground capacity. Can't sell out matches and their manager is a brat who's spent half a billion pounds on fullbacks.

 

I disgreee with all this mutual respect bollocks, how can you respect that? 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×