You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 3rd Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

34 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Robertson is too naive and often caught out of position, and Trent never gets any support.  It's easy for even poor teams to target these obvious weaknesses.

I'd like to see us with 3 CB's. Less of an emergency for wing backs getting caught, less onus on midfield two to be deep, and we retain a front 3. 

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're not a club they're a money laundering operation and the only setup in premier League history to reduce their ground capacity. Can't sell out matches and their manager is a brat who's spent half a billion pounds on fullbacks.

I disgreee with all this mutual respect bollocks, how can you respect that? 

More of a player to player respect thing I'd say. 

• Like 1

The frustration today was seeing us so bad against a City team that don't look very dangerous.  None of their players unduly worried me, had we played with less nightmare mistakes and more confidence then we could and should have smashed four against them.  The mis-match with Foden and Milner just made them look overall superior because it happened so often.  

City are a mile off what they once were.  

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The frustration today was seeing us so bad against a City team that don't look very dangerous.  None of their players unduly worried me, had we played with less nightmare mistakes and more confidence then we could and should have smashed four against them.  The mis-match with Foden and Milner just made them look overall superior because it happened so often.  

They'd probably say the same about us. 

Chelsea will win the league.

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

They're a quality team which is expected given the money spent and are only lacking a forward/striker i.e Kane.  They dominted Chelsea for 90mins the other week and comfortably won.  Considering we had a non existent midfield and plenty of shit performances we did well .  As we took the lead twice should really have won though the draw was fair.

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah it was deffo a red but Richards was claiming it was due to the influence of the fans but when Carragher brought up a similar incident with Walker last week, Richards started stuttering like the Muppet he is 

Richards looks like Wizbit I always think.

wizbit_1411193c.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Pidge said:

Did he say that?

What a twat.

Yep. 

City have apparently submitted an official complaint to us today over some of our fans reaction to the City bench celebrating one of the goals. 

To be fair to him, he said Liverpool are bigger than one or two fans and they don't represent the club, just like the Liverpool fans who "destroyed" the City bus don't either. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Defence has gone full Rodgers

hahaa. Indeed. We can take heart that City are the second best team in the league, mate. Only City have the capability to do what they did at Chelsea, and to us in the first half.

I’m confident that in most games we’ll outscore the opposition regardless of defensive errors, and lets not forget how many we conceded in the title challenge under Rodgers. We were a leaky boat with great scoring capability, and we nearly won it.