You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Sun 3rd Oct 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Well, that was a bit shit.  Still, nowhere near as bad as the shit spouted by Tyler and Neville.  Seriously, hope that old cunt falls down some stair pretty sharpish.

Milner needs to come off or at least move into midfield, the chav boy is having him on toast.

Henderson getting roasted by that cunt Silva was NOT NICE!

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Well, when no one understands that Firmino can help against a team like City by getting out of the pressing, in contrast to someone like Jota, and I basically get called an idiot for that very simple and obvious opinion, I'll give myself credit. And also that City are far more dominant than we are.

just check out Firmino's last half dozen games and tell me he retains the ball better than Jota.  Does he fuck.

Dunno if we're unable to press or unwilling. They're sitting off and asking us to break them down then breaking on us with pace. They also can pass through our middle as we stand off them and they're way too good to be giving them time in the half spaces as they say. Should be at least 1 down and Ederson probably needs to go to hospital as he's been standing still for so long with nothing to do, he probably has rigor mortis

Just now, Ne Moe Imya said:

Why leave Henderson on? Jones looks like he might be capable of something, and at least he's not passing it straight to the opposition every time he gets the ball!

He's the captain?

Other than that, I have no answer. He was as bad as Stringvest claims he is in that first half.

That was particularly shite. 

We couldn't even get out of our own half towards the end of the half. Not brave enough and not quick enough. Just glad it's still nil-nil at HT. 

I'd bring Firmino on for Jota or Mané. Would've put Gomez at right back and Milner in midfield until the latter's booking. Might have to look at taking Milner off now. He's struggling against Foden and looks a red card in waiting. Maybe even bring AOC on as City are good but still look a bit toothless. It might take a long range effort or the follow up from one for us to do anything, and that's one thing that AOC potentially has in his locker. 

I'd take a point now. Either way, we need to be much, much better in the second half. 

Absolutely abysmal half from us, totally outclassed. I think keeping the same team for the 3rd game in a row is taking its toll we look lethargic as fuck.

The midfield are chasing shadows and the less said about the forwards the better.

0-0 is a win for us at he minute.

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

That was particularly shite. 

We couldn't even get out of our own half towards the end of the half. Not brave enough and not quick enough. Just glad it's still nil-nil at HT. 

I'd bring Firmino on for Jota or Mané. Would've put Gomez at right back and Milner in midfield until the latter's booking. Might have to look at taking Milner off now. He's struggling against Foden and looks a red card in waiting. Maybe even bring AOC on as City are good but still look a bit toothless. It might take a long range effort or the follow up from one for us to do anything, and that's one thing that AOC potentially has in his locker. 

I'd take a point now. Either way, we need to be much, much better in the second half. 

We’re giving them the ball enough without bringing that useless cunt on to slap it into row z every time he touches the ball.

Just now, bossy said:

Absolute shite wasn’t it? Jones, Henderson, Mane, all of them appalling. The rest of them bar Matip and Ali mediocre. Literally running rings round us. Milner having a hard time of it and he’s getting no help.

Trent never gets any help there either when Henderson plays ahead of him.

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Well, that was a bit shit.  Still, nowhere near as bad as the shit spouted by Tyler and Neville.  Seriously, hope that old cunt falls down some stair pretty sharpish.

Milner needs to come off or at least move into midfield, the chav boy is having him on toast.

Henderson getting roasted by that cunt Silva was NOT NICE!

Neville was so over the top it was ridiculous!

• Upvote 1