You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: FC Porto 1 Liverpool 5 - Match Reaction

tlw content

The Reds are well placed at the top of their Champions League group after another thumping win over poor old Porto, who must be sick of the sight of Jurgen Klopp and his team.

TLW Editor Dave Usher is joined by Ian Brown and Terry McDonald as the lads struggle to not get carried away by a sensational Curtis Jones display. Other highlights included the continued brilliance of Mo Salah and a rampaging performance by Andy Robertson up and down that left side.

They also preview the upcoming showdown with Man City at Anfield this weekend and pay tribute to the late, great Sir Roger.

View full article

• Upvote 3

• dave u pinned this topic
10 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Great stuff. Funniest one yet as well. Like the way any opportunity to slag off Everton is taken with such enthusiasm. Reckon Dave dislikes Everton more than anyone else, you can hear the disgust in his voice. 

Can't believe no-one could remember the 66 team though! Bobby Charlton! 

I actually know the team, I just didn't know which ones were still alive. It's just Charlton and Hurst isn't it? Or is Ray Wilson still alive?

The problem I had with this one was the three of us had different audio levels. Brownie was loud and clear but Terry was really quiet. Mine was in the middle. I record them all on their own individual feed though so I was able to raise the volume on Terry's to match Brownie, but unfortunately I thought mine was louder than it actually was.

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic