You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FC Porto (A) - CL, Tue 28th Sep 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've only seen Caramac's gifs of the goals and they're bad enough. The keeper basically sat there, eating crisps, watching the ball roll past him and going "Ooh, that's an interesting ball; I wonder if it will reach Mané."

I like keepers like that.

Not when they play for us . We've had a couple 

• Upvote 1

No doubt UEFA thought it a good idea to change the Champions League badge on the shirt sleeves and no doubt the clubs wanted to wear their shirt sleeve sponsor.

We now look like all the other clubs who just participate in this competition because you can hardly see the '6' that was on the separate 'badge of distinction.' Fucking make it stand out is red or put the badge of distinction just under the collar on the front of the shirt.

11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've only seen Caramac's gifs of the goals and they're bad enough. The keeper basically sat there, eating crisps, watching the ball roll past him and going "Ooh, that's an interesting ball; I wonder if it will reach Mané."

I like keepers like that.

Loris Karius endorses this remark.

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That's jaw-dropping.

They must fucking hate us 

I honestly thought it would be a really tough game as they’d be totally up for it due to giving them a couple of hidings in the past 

Those stats prove they ain’t a bad side despite what the critics say plus they got a decent result against Madrid in the first group game a result I’d take your hand off for right now 

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Play the reserves on Wednesday 

Rest everyone, fuck Madrid, I'd happily see us get through the game without injuries lose 1-0 and give Porto the chance to knock them out. Groups won already so Origi,Miamino,Gomez etc

Origi and Gomez are injured aren’t they?

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Play the reserves on Wednesday 

Rest everyone, fuck Madrid, I'd happily see us get through the game without injuries lose 1-0 and give Porto the chance to knock them out. Groups won already so Origi,Miamino,Gomez etc

Trumo starts the match threads.Cut this shit out now.

We need our vintage games, film nostalgia and acronyms.

I don't ask for much.

• Upvote 1