Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
littletedwest

Winter of discontent

Recommended Posts

I fannied about at a MacMillan cake sale, took the little one to the park for an hour, came home and had my tea, then sat watching the golf for ages before I realised there was an issue. 
 

I think I’m gonna have to get a bus to Cambridge tomorrow which takes an hour, to get the train(s) to Brentford and then possibly do the same to get back. One of the kids has got something going on tomorrow that’s more important with regards to using the car. 
 

If I have to get the bus home I’ll undoubtedly miss the Joshua fight, and my mate was gonna come round too. The bus is hourly and you just know I’ll miss it by a few minutes and have to hang around for the next one. The only saving grace is that there’s a nice little pub opposite the bus stop that sells strawberry beer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I fannied about at a MacMillan cake sale, took the little one to the park for an hour, came home and had my tea, then sat watching the golf for ages before I realised there was an issue. 
 

I think I’m gonna have to get a bus to Cambridge tomorrow which takes an hour, to get the train(s) to Brentford and then possibly do the same to get back. One of the kids has got something going on tomorrow that’s more important with regards to using the car. 
 

If I have to get the bus home I’ll undoubtedly miss the Joshua fight, and my mate was gonna come round too. The bus is hourly and you just know I’ll miss it by a few minutes and have to hang around for the next one. The only saving grace is that there’s a nice little pub opposite the bus stop that sells strawberry beer. 

See if Decoy or Craig can give you a lift back.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I fannied about at a MacMillan cake sale, took the little one to the park for an hour, came home and had my tea, then sat watching the golf for ages before I realised there was an issue. 
 

I think I’m gonna have to get a bus to Cambridge tomorrow which takes an hour, to get the train(s) to Brentford and then possibly do the same to get back. One of the kids has got something going on tomorrow that’s more important with regards to using the car. 
 

If I have to get the bus home I’ll undoubtedly miss the Joshua fight, and my mate was gonna come round too. The bus is hourly and you just know I’ll miss it by a few minutes and have to hang around for the next one. The only saving grace is that there’s a nice little pub opposite the bus stop that sells strawberry beer. 

Just stay up till 1am and go and get some diesel instead of all that fucking about tomorrow 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I fannied about at a MacMillan cake sale, took the little one to the park for an hour, came home and had my tea, then sat watching the golf for ages before I realised there was an issue. 
 

I think I’m gonna have to get a bus to Cambridge tomorrow which takes an hour, to get the train(s) to Brentford and then possibly do the same to get back. One of the kids has got something going on tomorrow that’s more important with regards to using the car. 
 

If I have to get the bus home I’ll undoubtedly miss the Joshua fight, and my mate was gonna come round too. The bus is hourly and you just know I’ll miss it by a few minutes and have to hang around for the next one. The only saving grace is that there’s a nice little pub opposite the bus stop that sells strawberry beer. 

What cakes did you buy?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tesco Mather Avenue dry. Just wasted some of my dwindling supply. 

 

Well, the government and the powers that be have got the population stressed and in fear - I guess that's their game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What cakes did you buy?


All sorts. Muffins and cupcakes mainly. It was a fucking free for all, Tony. You’d have loved it. I just chucked £3 in a bucket and there were so many cakes that the schoolteachers were begging us to take more. Ended up walking out balancing two paper plates that were full of cakes covered in tin foil. 
 

I had to nip into Tesco for a bottle of milk on the way home and I’m such a twat that I forgot my car was full of cake and bought a packet of four triple choc muffins for the kids to have after tea. 
 

Cake for breakfast tomorrow. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:


All sorts. Muffins and cupcakes mainly. It was a fucking free for all, Tony. You’d have loved it. I just chucked £3 in a bucket and there were so many cakes that the schoolteachers were begging us to take more. Ended up walking out balancing two paper plates that were full of cakes covered in tin foil. 
 

I had to nip into Tesco for a bottle of milk on the way home and I’m such a twat that I forgot my car was full of cake and bought a packet of four triple choc muffins for the kids to have after tea. 
 

Cake for breakfast tomorrow. 

Panic buying cakes. This country! 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just stay up till 1am and go and get some diesel instead of all that fucking about tomorrow 


Done. 
 

I’M RICH. RICH, I TELL YA. 

 

 

 

Anyone wanna make me an offer for my diesel?

 

 

I’m going to bed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was up early this morning so went to get fuel. Busy, but not rammed. I just filled my tank and that'll do me for a good few weeks as long as I'm not doing anything unnecessary. The fella who had a bout 8 Jerry cans in his boot will be sorted for longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Taking back control by getting those Europeans to come save us.


It’ll be Indian and Philippinos.

 

Farming today was laying out some of the ideas.

 

Why the fuck would any European come here for a short term contract when wages are rising around Europe for drivers?

 

Makes little sense to come to a country that only recently kicked you out and threw your life in to chaos through some weird xenophobic fever dream.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Why the fuck would any European come here for a short term contract when wages are rising around Europe for drivers?

I don't give the Government enough to think about that though.

 

No doubt Grant Shapps will be on TV this weekend putting his foot in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

They were advised to do this weeks ago and kaiboshed it.

Incompetent cunts.

Or its a sinister joint effort by the big hauliers and petrol barons who dont want to start paying drivers more money so they put the shits up everyone by shutting a few stations......predictably, they get their headlines, chaos ensues, and the government hands them back their cheap labour.

 

Fat cats back to purring in baths of money  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up at 7 and queued for 25 minutes in my sleepy little town for £30 worth of diesel

I fucking hate this cunt Government and cunt Brexiters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Screenshot_2021-09-25-08-49-31-30_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg


Rico’s man of the people act has been stripped bare and is lying in tatters. 
 

“oooh, there’s no fuel in Stockport, really bad around here”

 

The BBC have just made him look like a right arse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mrs' old diesel Nissan note has a quarter of a tank left in it so I can still drive to France and back in an emergency. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×