You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Winter of discontent

littletedwest

Loads of pictures circulating of nobs filling 6 or more jerry cans and other containers with fuel as well as their tanks. Selfish cunts the lot of them. Dont these eejit realise the fire risk they pose at home storing fuel?

The only good thing is those filling these containers with E10 will find the fuel goes off very quickly as it absorbs moisture from the air.

3 drivers apparently rammed each other because they were desparate to get fuel. Fights between motorist over filling extra containers, fuel station workers getting abused and jostled because of the queues. What the fuck is it with people?

I dont get why more fuel stations arent putting a 30-35 quid limit on each pump to stop this nonesense. But they're just interested in jacking the price and getting more money out of the customer then sit back and say 'Oh, we've run out of fuel!' Cunts.

I don’t understand why, but I think they’re enjoying the chaos.

Part of the u-turn will be 5,000 temporary visas to fill the almost 100,000 shortfall.

Im crap at maths but one number looks significantly bigger.

News this morning that they’re also offering emergency visas to Philippine butchers, 2500 of them, why them specifically I don’t know, but they’ll need short memories as the government screwed those working in the NHS over last time we did a labour grab from there.

This suits the Tory cunts though. They know as soon as they say “ don’t panic buy” people will panic buy. it’s like saying “ don’t think of an elephant “ 

They will be delighted with all the people in queues interviewed by Sky News all blaming each other, none mentioning that government were warned about this and did nothing.  They love it when we fight amongst ourselves. 

I agree that filling cans etc is a cunts trick, but the Tories have nurtured and cultivated a society that is about the individual and relying on your own efforts and we wonder why people find it so hard to do something for the common good 

• Upvote 5

Had been on empty for a couple of days through laziness as I’d only had short hops to make, but have loads to do today and in the week so couldn’t risk it. Went back out after 10pm last night and though still ridiculous the queues were far more manageable than I’d seen earlier in the day. Done in about half an hour. All the ingredients for confrontation in place though, testosterone all over the shop and the driving equivalent of trying to get the last must-have kid’s toy of the year on Xmas Eve behaviour as far as the eye can see. I’ll have to do my old dear’s car for her tomorrow and then hopefully not need to go near this shitfest again for a few weeks.

26 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

This suits the Tory cunts though. They know as soon as they say “ don’t panic buy” people will panic buy. it’s like saying “ don’t think of an elephant “ 

They will be delighted with all the people in queues interviewed by Sky News all blaming each other, none mentioning that government were warned about this and did nothing.  They love it when we fight amongst ourselves. 

I agree that filling cans etc is a cunts trick, but the Tories have nurtured and cultivated a society that is about the individual and relying on your own efforts and we wonder why people find it so hard to do something for the common good 

Damn, I thought of an elephant. 

• Upvote 1

I fucking hate the human race. There are very few people in it I actually give a fuck about.   This was a fucking molehill problem turned into a mountain by selfishness, cuntishness and downright stupidity.   I would hope it would make people open their eyes to how despicable this government is but nah.  Teflon fuckers that lot.  

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I fucking hate the human race. There are very few people in it I actually give a fuck about.   This was a fucking molehill problem turned into a mountain by selfishness, cuntishness and downright stupidity.   I would hope it would make people open their eyes to how despicable this government is but nah.  Teflon fuckers that lot.  

Now when I say that…