You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ryder Cup 2021

Bjornebye

Prediction?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/21 at 20:00

Rory’s interview was so hard to watch. So raw, he’s just a great human being and we all want him to succeed because of that.

I’m putting all of my energy into him and Rahm beating these cunts in the majors now.

Next time we win this thing, i’m going on a bender.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

I'm starting to hate Cantlay , the Camberwick Green looking cunt.

It really pissed me off how he won when Rahm was miles clear but had to withdraw due to Covid.  Tbf to Cantlay he was quite magnanimous in victory but he would never have won the FedEx if it wasn't for this. He's in the form of his life though. 

The current crop of American players imo seem generally OK but obv like all yanks become utter cunts when it gets all jingoistic in a Ryder Cup year.

Sadly I think USA will dominate for a few years. Standard of European golf is poor - the fact so many of the old guard picked or qualified shows this. 

• Upvote 1

The US players have been putting extremely well, thats been the big difference in a lot of these matches. 

Im happy Hovland contributed a bit, I thought he was going to beat Morikawa, but with shots from Morikawa like the tee shot on the 17th,  it was not exactly easy. 

Hovland and Morikawa will be up against eachother for years to come.

The English players have been under par as a group though, how many will be there in two years time?

27 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Rory’s interview was so hard to watch. So raw, he’s just a great human being and we all want him to succeed because of that.

I’m putting all of my energy into him and Rahm beating these cunts in the majors now.

Next time we win this thing, i’m going on a bender.

Mcilroy has been turd for years, he ain’t winning shit