You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich (A) - CC 3rd Rnd, Tue 21st Sep 2021 (7:45pm)

Trumo

Given Milner’s exhorts yesterday, I’d be leaving him out. Bench maybe. 

Neco Williams injured isn’t he?

Kelleher

Bradley

Konaté 
Gomez

Tsmiskas

Keita

Jones 

Ox

Minamino

Origi

Gordon

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Gomez start at right back and Phillips at centre back.

As we don’t tend to take City’s cup too seriously these days, I would expect Norwich to want this a bit more than us. They, and their manager, badly need a win, any win, and so it wouldn’t surprise me if they see this as a potential morale booster and play a strong side.

They are due a win after having lost all five league games this season, and god knows how many the last time they were in the PL.

Could go to penalties.

15 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

id give Gordon and that (polish?) lad a go? Mateusz Musialowski?

Musialowski played the full 90 for the 23s yesterday, so very much doubt he'll be involved. In my opinion he's not ready for first team action anyway.

Fully expect Kaide Gordon to be involved.

• Like 1