Sign in to follow this  
Trumo

AC Milan (H) - CL, Wed 15th Sep 2021 (8:00pm)

Really looking forward to this. A proper European Cup game. I’m going to have a beer containing alcohol during this.  I shouldn’t, but I will. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

First time this season that the team hasn't been leaked early, which suggests that it was coming from a certain recently injured player!

Keita is the leak !!

40 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

First time this season that the team hasn't been leaked early, which suggests that it was coming from a certain recently injured player!

The treacherous little rat.

The Origi thing is such a mystery. He comes in at the most random of times, although Minamino's probably not fit and Mane needs a rest. He's clearly not good enough anymore, but I do enjoy that it makes the people questioning his professionalism and that he doesn't care look stupid. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Origi thing is such a mystery. He comes in at the most random of times. Although he's clearly not good enough anymore, I do enjoy that it makes the people questioning his professionalism and that he doesn't care look stupid. 

Don't think it's random necessarily, I'd guess that Mane was always being pencilled in to be rested for this game (and the Leeds game has made that look harsher than it should), so if Jota is playing in the middle he's always going to be the third man up for that left sided attacking spot.

Given Jota has done well centrally so far it minimises the disruption changing 1 of the three than bringing in, say, Minamino to play as a false 9 (or on the the right) and and shifting Jota to the left or Salah to the centre. 

1 minute ago, aws said:

Are five subs allowed?  Maybe we'll be doing a bit of rotating early in the second half. 

MUFC made five yesterday, so maybe we’ll be allowed three.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

Apart from Origi it's not bad. Just goes to show how badly we needed to sign another forward.

you watch he will score a hatrick tonight just to prove us all wrong 

7 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Don't think it's random necessarily, I'd guess that Mane was always being pencilled in to be rested for this game (and the Leeds game has made that look harsher than it should), so if Jota is playing in the middle he's always going to be the third man up for that left sided attacking spot.

Given Jota has done well centrally so far it minimises the disruption changing 1 of the three than bringing in, say, Minamino to play as a false 9 (or on the the right) and and shifting Jota to the left or Salah to the centre. 

Yeah, I edited my post a bit. If you're giving Mane a rest, there isn't much other choice. Although, if he was as lazy as people say, he wouldn't even be in consideration. 

16 minutes ago, fungus said:

I guess I'm the only one left that doesn't mind Origi

He's a talented lad and a good central striker when he's playing regularly, but he's not a left winger.

Klopp clearly should have consulted me before making this decision. Disgusting.