Sign in to follow this  
Trumo

AC Milan (H) - CL, Wed 15th Sep 2021 (8:00pm)

Spectacular collapse.

We looked very good for most of that half but couldn't take our chances and Mo's penalty miss was pivotal as I imagine the floodgates would have opened should that have gone in.

1-2 against a bunch of Italian shit houses is going to be fun in the 2nd half.

Our defending for those 2 goals was shocking.

Reminds me of Salz game. Fucking woeful defending and they're passing through our middle at ease. Keita for the first and fabihno labouring for the 2nd. Take the cunt down for fuck sake. This is what you get when you don't take your chances and and have a team put together that have no rhythm playing with each other. That first goal was a sucker punch and not one fucking leader on the pitch to just say calm fucking down and we'll go again. We didn't need to go gung ho for the winner. There's a full fucking half to go. That's just not good enough. Too open and too fucking profligate in front of goal

Just now, El Rojo said:

Kewell has been anonymous. Screw this, I’m walking back into Taksim Square. 

We better fucking bring on Hamann for the second half.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

nah - that's why he blocked rather than kicked with his left, because he couldn't have kicked it away with his left

Have you seen him use his right foot.  OG is more likely.

Poor defending of course, but missing a penalty and not doing anything with several chances doesn’t help either. At least Mane isn’t getting the blame for this one. 

Trent a little too relaxed that last 5 minutes, can't understand why he didn't launch himself at the ball where their player just managed to stop it going out, he just strolled up to it and allowed him to get back to the ball

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Ha ha I'm laughing my bollocks off here. Serves us fucking right. We deserve that for having to play fucking Divock Origi up front in a Champions League match.

Utter fucking garbage.

The attempts were 14 to 1, you fanny. The whole team collapsed within 5 minutes.

Trent looked knackered at about 35mins, and the spaces started appearing down our right as he pushed up. Henderson didn't cover either. Poor all round. Needed some game management heading into half time.

Looked like one of the Milan fans had blood on his face in the away end while he was jumping round like a madman, anyone else notice that? 

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

You start with Gomez, Keita, and Origi, you're asking for trouble... 

He hasn’t been great but don’t think that’s fair on Gomez.