You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AC Milan (H) - CL, Wed 15th Sep 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

b4c2258e6d046abaad05a25c231316ad&f=1&nof

Ha ha I forgot about big game James. When I said first XI I really meant the 13 or so that made it up, Gomez Matip and Milner while not absolute certainties to start are in a different category to Ox, Shaq, Origi, Lalanna, Lovren and Naby. He's been no better or worse than any of them.

26 minutes ago, No2 said:

Ha ha I forgot about big game James. When I said first XI I really meant the 13 or so that made it up, Gomez Matip and Milner while not absolute certainties to start are in a different category to Ox, Shaq, Origi, Lalanna, Lovren and Naby. He's been no better or worse than any of them.

Keita has done as much as Origi to contribute to our recent success...

tenor (19).gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fallen Angel said:

Must every thread deteriorate into scapegoating Keita? Seriously its EFC levels of obsession. He's not been close to what was expected; not the first and won't be the last. Wave him off, move on. 

If he was English and named Nobby Knight he'd get a fraction of hate. 

He is our 3rd most expensive signing of all time. So I can understand the annoyance.

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Pat Nevin's ever the cunt, isnt he? 'Liverpool dont look the same team without their key men'?

I've certainly started to view him negatively recently, he was on Scottish Radio the other day about the secretaian incident aimed at John McGinn at Stamford Bridge blabbering on about how Chelsea fans aren't like that ... hmmm, if there is a club in the upper reaches of the league who have a fanbase with a greater preponderance of dinosaur views it's that mob.

Disappointing thing about Divock last night was that he was up front, yet didn’t worry their goalkeeper unduly.

General play was decent with the pass to Salah excellent, but he doesn’t do it often enough to be a threat, which is a pity as he has shown he can be dangerous enough times in the past.

I actually think he has a really good shot on him and does this from a small back lift, he should be shooting more often when he gets on.

Thought it was telling that Klopp said last night that “ he had the chance to go to France” which doesn’t augur well for his future here.

3 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

I've certainly started to view him negatively recently, he was on Scottish Radio the other day about the secretaian incident aimed at John McGinn at Stamford Bridge blabbering on about how Chelsea fans aren't like that ... hmmm, if there is a club in the upper reaches of the league who have a fanbase with a greater preponderance of dinosaur views it's that mob.

Driving home from work last night I had Radio 5 on hoping to get some build up to our match. Nevin was on with some other no mark ex City player going on about how if anyone deserves to win the European Cup it’s “Pep”. How he’s completely changed the game in England for the better. No mention of the blatant cheating and financial doping. I just thought fuck off you cunt.

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Up to last night I was in the get rid camp and could still end up back there but I am hoping last night was a road to Damascus event for Divock and we get the 2018 version back.

The miserable cunt in me thinks he will default to waste of space setting sooner rather than later. Hopefully that will be in another clubs shirt. I don't see a long term future for him here;  he's had years to show consistent form

21 minutes ago, magicrat said:

The miserable cunt in me thinks he will default to waste of space setting sooner rather than later. Hopefully that will be in another clubs shirt. I don't see a long term future for him here;  he's had years to show consistent form

Yeah he’ll start against Norwich and he’ll look real half arsed.

2 hours ago, Shitty Arse said:

Driving home from work last night I had Radio 5 on hoping to get some build up to our match. Nevin was on with some other no mark ex City player going on about how if anyone deserves to win the European Cup it’s “Pep”. How he’s completely changed the game in England for the better. No mention of the blatant cheating and financial doping. I just thought fuck off you cunt.

The imbecilic/asinine conversation about squad depth when comparing Liverpool to Chelsea and Manchester City after the game was frankly bizarre. Is there a moratorium on mentioning the tidal waves of cash that have benefited the later two?