You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AC Milan (H) - CL, Wed 15th Sep 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Joe Jordan. I once saw him on the platform at Bristol Temple Meads Station. I said “Alright Joe” and he shook my hand.

What were you doing in Bristol tone?

Gattuso is such a try hard. You’d struggle to find a more mediocre footballer.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Joe Jordan. I once saw him on the platform at Bristol Temple Meads Station. I said “Alright Joe” and he shook my hand.

My uncle has decorated his place a number of times. Beautiful gaff, up by Bristol zoo. 

As Shaun always used to say “his daughters definitely didn’t get their looks from their dad”. 

2 hours ago, Mark M said:

Gattuso looking like Scrappy-Doo having to be held back by his teammates.

Jordan might have been in his 60’s but I’d say he’d still have planted him. 

You hope after the game Gattuso was slagging him off in the dressing room and one of the older Milan bods said "Listen soft shite, he used to play here" "what? That old loser?!" "Yes that old loser and he was 10x harder than you then and is probably still 5x harder than you now" 

Writing in his autobiography about Gattuso's half-time antics which helped fire the Reds up for the miracle of Istanbul, Gerrard said: "I wasn't worried about Gattuso before the game, during the game, or after.

"People rate the Italian for some reason. For me, he is all mouth. He looks aggressive, but he is as scary as a kitten.

"He doesn't hurt you. I have never seen Gattuso play a killer ball. He won't nick a goal either. Gattuso just plays for the fans - theatrical and emotional."

• Upvote 5