Sign in to follow this  
Kloppite

Listen to match on radio

I can't watch the match today so I am going to have to listen to it on the radio.  Problem is I am going to have to listen on my mobile but on mobile to match won't be broadcast.  How can I listen to the match on my mobile?

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Kloppite said:

I can't watch the match today so I am going to have to listen to it on the radio.  Problem is I am going to have to listen on my mobile but on mobile to match won't be broadcast.  How can I listen to the match on my mobile?

If you've got J-V's number, call him up and ask him for play-by-play commentary. Good luck deciphering what's going on when all you get is "FFS" or "cunt ref".

52 minutes ago, sir roger said:

It's on BBC Radio 5 Live

Will 5 live have the match on the app over the radio?  The premier league are cunts for this shite for some reason. 

32 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

Will 5 live have the match on the app over the radio?  The premier league are cunts for this shite for some reason. 

Not sure , on the very rare occasions I listen these days it is just direct from the BBC Sport website or from my Sky tv feed.

2 hours ago, Kloppite said:

BBC Sounds is your friend for the match today 

• Upvote 1