Jump to content
Bjornebye

The GF's Favourite Ever Song - Nominations

Recommended Posts

Right nominations closed. I'll kick this off later 

 

Up to you guys who have used the spotify list to nominate songs for it. What a list 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Right nominations closed. I'll kick this off later 

 

Up to you guys who have used the spotify list to nominate songs for it. What a list 

I love the eclecticism of the list. Most of my Spotify lists I've built by genre, so they don't fly off in unpredictable directions like this one does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love the eclecticism of the list. Most of my Spotify lists I've built by genre, so they don't fly off in unpredictable directions like this one does.

We should name the list after an appropriate poster. If only we had any who are prone to fly off in unpredictable directions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love the eclecticism of the list. Most of my Spotify lists I've built by genre, so they don't fly off in unpredictable directions like this one does.

It's great, I've been playing it quite a bit. Uncovered a few gems. 

 

 

There are shit loads of nominations so its gonna take ages this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Couldn’t even be tempted by “Can’t Speak French”? 
 

 

Not if it's girls aloud singing it.

 

I can't speak French
So I'll let the funky music do the talking talking

 

As I sat in a Parisian bar without a drink for 6 hours as I continued to let the funky music speak for me. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Surprised we've not heard from @Gnasher yet; he's usually good value on the Fucking Ace Tunes thread.

He's in Dover today manning the beaches 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It's great, I've been playing it quite a bit. Uncovered a few gems. 

 

 

There are shit loads of nominations so its gonna take ages this. 

It's a superb playlist. Some bloody good musical taste on this forum.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

It's a superb playlist. Some bloody good musical taste on this forum.

Absolutely. If Live Forever doesn’t win I’m deleting it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. If Live Forever doesn’t win I’m deleting it. 

I was going to say except that.

 

Nah, one of their better ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously a Beatles song will win, I predict the biggest challenger will be Stand by me (not the fucking Oasis song for fucks sake).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Obviously a Beatles song will win, I predict the biggest challenger will be Stand by me (not the fucking Oasis song for fucks sake).

 

 

“Stand by Me” is ace, but I’ll fucking kick off if “I’m Still Waiting” doesn’t win.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Remmie said:

Obviously a Beatles song will win, I predict the biggest challenger will be Stand by me (not the fucking Oasis song for fucks sake).

 

 

I scanned through and I reckon Imagine or .... Sittin on the Dock of the Bay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

“Stand by Me” is ace, but I’ll fucking kick off if “I’m Still Waiting” doesn’t win.

Not sure I'd have that in my Diana Ross (including The Supremes) top ten, to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Not sure I'd have that in my Diana Ross (including The Supremes) top ten, to be honest.

Stoned Love should have been nominated. It's defo going into the playlist after this tournament ends in 2023. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×