Jump to content
Trumo

Leeds (A) - Sun 12th Sep 2021 (4:30pm)

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, lifetime fan said:


I watched it with my brother and Dad. 
 

Dad was fucking unbearable the cunt. 

It was awful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glorious start to the day.  Street evacuated due to a bomb threat.  Her and the wean away and I get to stay and watch the football in peace.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Glorious start to the day.  Street evacuated due to a bomb threat.  Her and the wean away and I get to stay and watch the football in peace.

 

 

That's the fourth time you've pulled this stunt , Grinch , surely the police are starting to recognise your voice by now ?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sir roger said:

That's the fourth time you've pulled this stunt , Grinch , surely the police are starting to recognise your voice by now ?


If I’d known it was this easy to get a free house…

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The twitter 'leaked' team.....take it with as big or small pinch of salt as want....

 

Alisson
Trent
Van Dijk
Matip
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
Elliott
Mane
Jota
Salah

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, an tha said:

The twitter 'leaked' team.....take it with as big or small pinch of salt as want....

 

Alisson
Trent
Van Dijk
Matip
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
Elliott
Mane
Jota
Salah

Spot on then.

 

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Elliott, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First 10 minutes of the preview show for Liverpool v Leeds? Ronaldo. 

 

This is getting ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A_S said:

First 10 minutes of the preview show for Liverpool v Leeds? Ronaldo. 

 

This is getting ridiculous. 

Glad I'm not watching it. The preview that is, I now switch on at kick off and off at full time, can't be arsed with the punditry these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red_or_Dead said:

Shall we have a sweep on how many times that old cunt Tyler mentions Ronaldo the rapist today? 

 

I'll go for 11.

 

 

Far to low I'll go with 149

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×