Trumo

Leeds (A) - Sun 12th Sep 2021 (4:30pm)

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

If the appeal is unsuccessful (as it should be) he gets an extended ban, doesn’t he?

Only if they decide it's a frivolous appeal, I think.  

Did the FA (or whoever) give a reason why the red was upheld or just said it’s been upheld?

Had a quick look on BBC but couldn’t see anything.

From Twitter. You have to love it.

Replying to and
Elliott himself says it's a nonsense decision. I honestly believe that these six clubs have an invisible control over all matters at the FA. The circumstantial evidence is there for all to see,. Week in week out.

Depending on who you read either Klopp or The Big 6 control the FA.

Sooner or later somebody is going to get a career ending injury from the likes of Burnley’s tackles, and then all these idiots will be crying the other way.

23 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Did the FA (or whoever) give a reason why the red was upheld or just said it’s been upheld?

Had a quick look on BBC but couldn’t see anything.

Here https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9992845/Leeds-appeal-Pascal-Struijks-red-card-UNSUCCESSFUL-decision-upheld.html

Edit, soz doesnt say the reason why it was rejected.

He was on the bench on Sunday wasn't he ? , he couldn't even get a start in one of the worst defences in the Prem , so why are they arsed whether he plays or not.

Leeds fans really are utter cunts, aren't they?

I was quite young when they went down so I was pretty happy to have a 'proper' club back in the league when they got promoted. Four games into a new season with full attendance and I will be hoping they go down again for another few decades.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, sir roger said:

He was on the bench on Sunday wasn't he ? , he couldn't even get a start in one of the worst defences in the Prem , so why are they arsed whether he plays or not.

They are likely to have a centre back pairing of Ayling and Cooper for their next game. Ayling is a shit fullback and Leeds fans refer to Cooper as ‘League One Liam’.

17 minutes ago, Em City said:

Leeds fans really are utter cunts, aren't they?

I was quite young when they went down so I was pretty happy to have a 'proper' club back in the league when they got promoted. Four games into a new season with full attendance and I will be hoping they go down again for another few decades.

I fucking hate them. I may have said this before. 

• Upvote 1