Trumo

Leeds (A) - Sun 12th Sep 2021 (4:30pm)

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This is what concerns me he turned away and waved the physio on hope it's not as bad as it looks and he can get back asap 

Yeah I didn't think it looked bad until Salah's reaction. Then your heart just sinks seeing a reaction like that. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Fuck Dyche. He fucking started this. Targeted him in that first game and the refs let it go. I really fucking hope Klopp says as much in his interview 

I don’t think they targeted him today, but I agree with your general point.

Virgil is such an impressive human being.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I haven't caught our last 2 games for different reasons. 

Leeds are dirty fuckers. Hope they appoint Peter Ridsdale to their board again. 

Fucking hell mate you're worse than Strontz! 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This is what concerns me he turned away and waved the physio on hope it's not as bad as it looks and he can get back asap 

Yeah 100%

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"Firebomb" him for justice apparently and hope that the Leeds fans are involved in non fatal crashes on the way home.  You know, with class and stuff. 

Strontium Dog | Comics, Indie comic, 2000ad comic

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Depends who you ask. I thought it was a disgrace. Some thought I was a disgrace for thinking it was a disgrace. 

It was a disgrace. What you said about hoping Leeds fans crashed on the way home was a disgraceful thing to say. I don't think any right minded person would disagree with that.

You've had a mare now give it a fucking rest.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Anubis said:

Klopp really upset in his interview. Almost in tears.

Cos that fucking cunt pressing him on what he said to the ref to make it seem like Klopp got him sent off. Cunt

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Klopp really upset in his interview. Almost in tears.

Yeah, he nearly went then.  Fair play to the interviewer as well changing subject when he noticed.

The discipline and self-control in the man to stop himself then, before he even started to speak. Must be like being able to squeeze toothpaste back into the tube. Just a living legend.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell mate you're worse than Strontz! 

What's gone on? I've been at a George Harrison thing at the bombed out church. Has Stronts tried to make something all about him? How unusual. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Justice Negs said:

The discipline and self-control in the man to stop himself then, before he even started to speak. Must be like being able to squeeze toothpaste back into the tube. Just a living legend.

He's probably beating himself up for not hooking him a few minutes earlier 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

What's gone on? I've been at a George Harrison thing at the bombed out church. Has Stronts tried to make something all about him? How unusual. 

Nah, he said something inflammatory but it wasn’t about Tories so he got jumped on as usual. 

• Upvote 1

I hope it's not a long road to recovery for Harvey, as he was going great guns and staking his claim for a starting place as well as anybody. It was a reckless challenge on him and a 100% deserved red but I really don't think Struijk set out to hurt him like that. At least this time they dished out a red, VAR influenced or not, unlike when that startled lemur-looking fuckwit David Coote decided to ignore the then-latest episode of reckless Pickford brainfart and focus on a marginal offside in the derby last season.

We could and should have scored more. Sadio bless him never lacked for effort and commitment, he just always seemed to make the wrong call when in a promising position. He deserved his goal. Mo was Mo, acomplete handful who barely got any change out of the ref even though Leeds' players were manhandled him every time he tried to turn away from them. Diogol was busy without offering any potency.

Big shouts out to Big Bird and Thiago who were imperious.

I have to mention this match thread though. As in every match thread there is some absolute shite chatted, much of it spur-of-the-moment, and some over-the-top delerium best suited to GOT. Fucking sort it out, take a step back and think about what you are going to post before you post it. What is it about social media that makes people immediately post the most stupid/racist/inflammatory thing they could possibly come up with at that moment?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Trumo said:

I hope it's not a long road to recovery for Harvey, as he was going great guns and staking his claim for a starting place as well as anybody. It was a reckless challenge on him and a 100% deserved red but I really don't think Struijk set out to hurt him like that. At least this time they dished out a red, VAR influenced or not, unlike when that startled lemur-looking fuckwit David Coote decided to ignore the then-latest episode of reckless Pickford brainfart and focus on a marginal offside in the derby last season.

We could and should have scored more. Sadio bless him never lacked for effort and commitment, he just always seemed to make the wrong call when in a promising position. He deserved his goal. Mo was Mo, acomplete handful who barely got any change out of the ref even though Leeds' players were manhandled him every time he tried to turn away from them. Diogol was busy without offering any potency.

Big shouts out to Big Bird and Thiago who were imperious.

I have to mention this match thread though. As in every match thread there is some absolute shite chatted, much of it spur-of-the-moment, and some over-the-top delerium best suited to GOT. Fucking sort it out, take a step back and think about what you are going to post before you post it. What is it about social media that makes people immediately post the most stupid/racist/inflammatory thing they could possibly come up with at that moment?

100%, it's really turned me off the game in general. I can understand in the moment at a game etc, but you're on a fucking computer engage your brain before posting its not that hard.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Right on topic, again, Trumo.