You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds (A) - Sun 12th Sep 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This is what concerns me he turned away and waved the physio on hope it's not as bad as it looks and he can get back asap 

Yeah I didn't think it looked bad until Salah's reaction. Then your heart just sinks seeing a reaction like that. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Depends who you ask. I thought it was a disgrace. Some thought I was a disgrace for thinking it was a disgrace. 

It was a disgrace. What you said about hoping Leeds fans crashed on the way home was a disgraceful thing to say. I don't think any right minded person would disagree with that.

You've had a mare now give it a fucking rest.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Justice Negs said:

The discipline and self-control in the man to stop himself then, before he even started to speak. Must be like being able to squeeze toothpaste back into the tube. Just a living legend.

He's probably beating himself up for not hooking him a few minutes earlier 

• Upvote 1

I hope it's not a long road to recovery for Harvey, as he was going great guns and staking his claim for a starting place as well as anybody. It was a reckless challenge on him and a 100% deserved red but I really don't think Struijk set out to hurt him like that. At least this time they dished out a red, VAR influenced or not, unlike when that startled lemur-looking fuckwit David Coote decided to ignore the then-latest episode of reckless Pickford brainfart and focus on a marginal offside in the derby last season.

We could and should have scored more. Sadio bless him never lacked for effort and commitment, he just always seemed to make the wrong call when in a promising position. He deserved his goal. Mo was Mo, acomplete handful who barely got any change out of the ref even though Leeds' players were manhandled him every time he tried to turn away from them. Diogol was busy without offering any potency.

Big shouts out to Big Bird and Thiago who were imperious.

I have to mention this match thread though. As in every match thread there is some absolute shite chatted, much of it spur-of-the-moment, and some over-the-top delerium best suited to GOT. Fucking sort it out, take a step back and think about what you are going to post before you post it. What is it about social media that makes people immediately post the most stupid/racist/inflammatory thing they could possibly come up with at that moment?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Trumo said:

I hope it's not a long road to recovery for Harvey, as he was going great guns and staking his claim for a starting place as well as anybody. It was a reckless challenge on him and a 100% deserved red but I really don't think Struijk set out to hurt him like that. At least this time they dished out a red, VAR influenced or not, unlike when that startled lemur-looking fuckwit David Coote decided to ignore the then-latest episode of reckless Pickford brainfart and focus on a marginal offside in the derby last season.

We could and should have scored more. Sadio bless him never lacked for effort and commitment, he just always seemed to make the wrong call when in a promising position. He deserved his goal. Mo was Mo, acomplete handful who barely got any change out of the ref even though Leeds' players were manhandled him every time he tried to turn away from them. Diogol was busy without offering any potency.

Big shouts out to Big Bird and Thiago who were imperious.

I have to mention this match thread though. As in every match thread there is some absolute shite chatted, much of it spur-of-the-moment, and some over-the-top delerium best suited to GOT. Fucking sort it out, take a step back and think about what you are going to post before you post it. What is it about social media that makes people immediately post the most stupid/racist/inflammatory thing they could possibly come up with at that moment?

100%, it's really turned me off the game in general. I can understand in the moment at a game etc, but you're on a fucking computer engage your brain before posting its not that hard.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Right on topic, again, Trumo.