Trumo

Leeds (A) - Sun 12th Sep 2021 (4:30pm)

Every other top team in the league would have scored at least four in that half.

Mane needs dropping badly, he can’t pass, can’t trap a football, falling over his own feet and can’t even score a tap in when it’s harder to miss.  Of course there’s next to no fucking option to even take him out of the fire line.  Never seen a player go shit over night without a very serious injury.

Just now, Grinch said:

Every other top team in the league would have scored at least four in that half.

Mane needs dropping badly, he can’t pass, can’t trap a football, falling over his own feet and can’t even score a tap in when it’s harder to miss.  Of course there’s next to no fucking option to even take him out of the fire line.  Never seen a player go shit over night without a very serious injury.

You've jumped the shark mate.  

How the fuck are we not 3-0 up in this game??! Nothing coming off for Sadio despite him trying very hard. His touch just isnt there at the moment. Thiago unlucky Mo was offside for his nodded in effort. van Dijk really should be scoring that header, no excuse for not hitting the back of the net with that unchallenged header. Harvey desparately unlucky some lard arse who didnt know about it got in the way of his fine strike.

Can someone other that Trent please take the free kicks in front of the oppos box, if only occasionally?

We've been head and shoulders above leeds in the first half but one goal lead makes for nervy 2nd halves. C'mon reds!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Thiago is having a real "engine room" performance. One of his best so far. 

He reminds me of the great Liverpool midfield players of yore.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Can someone other that Trent please take the free kicks in front of the oppos box, if only occasionally?

Yea, he has been awful on set pieces at goal.

Fabinho can give it a whack - or just bring the big man up and let him smash it at the wall.

Leeds will come out full throttle with the crowd behind them. We need to make sure we’re on it from the off. Get a second early nan’s ai think we can bag some goal difference.

People moaning we should be out of sight and yeah I guess we should be but give me this rather  than some of the shite earlier this year when we went games with barely a shot on goal 

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Leeds will come out full throttle with the crowd behind them. We need to make sure we’re on it from the off. Get a second early nan’s ai think we can bag some goal difference.

I agree with yer nan. 

13 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I'd say this is "unbelievable," but sadly, it's all too believable.

How anyone could watch us absolutely destroying Leeds away in the first half and have this response is beyond me. Why do you even watch football if you hate it so much, mate?

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Today is not going the way you had hoped is it.

Imagine being a thick enough cunt to ask why a forward shouldn’t be standing two yards offside?

Never kicked a round ball in your life have you?

1 minute ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I'd say this is "unbelievable," but sadly, it's all too believable.

How anyone could watch us absolutely destroying Leeds away in the first half and have this response is beyond me. Why do you even watch football if you hate it so much, mate?

To be fair, he does call himself Grinch.