Sign in to follow this  
Carradona

NFC/Auto Cup Scheme/Friends & Family

Does anyone have a clue how this is all going to work?

If my friend is enrolled in auto cup scheme for European games and has me added in the "Family and Friends" section, how will he delegate his ticket to me if he cannot attend the game? Will that ticket just show up in my NFC pass on my phone then?

Also, for those who have been to the Burnley and Chelsea games, do you have to prove you are fully vaccinated to get into Anfield?

9 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Does anyone have a clue how this is all going to work?

If my friend is enrolled in auto cup scheme for European games and has me added in the "Family and Friends" section, how will he delegate his ticket to me if he cannot attend the game? Will that ticket just show up in my NFC pass on my phone then?

Also, for those who have been to the Burnley and Chelsea games, do you have to prove you are fully vaccinated to get into Anfield?

Go into my account and ticket for next game should be showing. Click distribute ticket and select person.

Email is sent out to owner confirming distribution. 

The owner can cancel distribution if wrong person is selected.

Haven't heard of anyone being asked for vac proof, think that may come in later this year.

• Upvote 1

What are the odds they won't even let people know if they've been unsuccessful in a ballot?

36 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Go into my account and ticket for next game should be showing. Click distribute ticket and select person.

Email is sent out to owner confirming distribution. 

The owner can cancel distribution if wrong person is selected.

Haven't heard of anyone being asked for vac proof, think that may come in later this year.

Thank you for the information, that seems fairly straight forward.

• Upvote 1