You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Aug 28-29 2021)

tlw content

Arsenal. *shakes head*. I’m a broken record here but I don’t even enjoy Arsenal’s struggles because frankly they absolutely make me sick. The disgust I feel over-rides any amusement I may have as I just find them completely offensive. They’re utterly fucking pathetic and I hate them for it.

If I was an Arsenal fan I just wouldn’t pay to watch it. Simple as that. There’s no way I’d be handing over cash to watch that group of players, and that’s before we even start on ownership. Everything about Arsenal is a fucking disgrace and I just find them shameful.

City winning this game was as nailed on as when they played Norwich a week earlier. The chances of them not winning either game were about the same as me winning the lottery, and I don’t even do the lottery.

Only marginally less predictable was Arsenal getting a red card, and if they were getting a red card the name at the top of most people’s list would have been Granit Xhaka. So named because he’s thicker than a bucket of rocks.

He epitomises exactly what is wrong with Arsenal these days. The cunt has nine lives. He’s been on his way out every year for the last four or five years but somehow he’s still there and sometimes he’s actually the captain.

That tackle he got sent off for absolutely stank of a player trying to fool people into thinking “at least he cares”. He probably does care, he may be one of the few that does, but he’s a fucking dickhead. He does shit like this all the time and he’s an absolute liability. I’m actually ok with him absolutely fucking wellying someone because they’re getting hammered, but not in the first half!

The fact he’s still there doing it does not only reflect badly on him, it reflects badly on the lack of leadership and competence at Arsenal. They either have players who don’t give a fuck (the dancing clowns Aubameyeng, Lacazette, Pepe…) or reckless, ill disciplined liabilities like Xhaka and David Luiz.

Then you someone like Ainsley Maitland-Niles who can’t get a look in when he’s one of the few players there with any kind of resilience about him. Arsenal are such a fucking shambles that Maitland-Niles is desperate to get out of there to join Everton. Imagine!

They lost 5-0 and they should be relieved it wasn’t double that. If City had wanted to really humiliate them they could have. Still, Arsenal have got Norwich next so they’ll probably win that and be back to doing their whacky goal celebrations. Shameless cunts.

I didn’t watch any of it but I’ve seen the Xhaka tackle and read Guardiola’s post match comments praising Arteta. He’d be doing that even if it wasn’t his former protege. As I said last week he loves an opposing coach that makes it easy for him. Disingenuous baldy shithouse.

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. 

• dave u pinned this topic

I'm getting lots of laughs out of Arsenal's misfortune. You know how you go on about bums who congratulate themselves despite having nothing to be self-congratulatory about, such as players ostentatiously celebrating goals against the B team of a Championship outfit? Well, Arsenal fans spent the best part of a decade revelling in how they had won the title more recently than Liverpool, hitching their wagon to the likes of Man City and Chelsea in a manner that would make a Bitter blush. Okay, that's overstating it. Either way, how's that working out for you now, lads?

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Through Ball said:

I'd love to hear DT's thoughts on Arsenal these days, but I haven't found him on Arsenal Fan TV so far this season.

Troopz is over in America or something as well, doesn't feel quite the same

Screenshot_20210902-174327_Twitter.jpg

• Upvote 1

I love seeing Arsenal be shite.

Their support were so fucking smug when they were boss and they used to do that 'hoof' shout to us and sing 'hoof the ball, win fuck all' at us.

Giving it the big one about their league and cup wins was fair do's - but when they were doing it for their top 4 finishes i just found that pathetic.

I remember going Highbury in the late 80's/early 90's and ok we were close rivals then fighting for leagues but their support were just horrible twats...full repertoire of 'sign on' 'in your liverpool slums' etc.

Seeing them be shite is delightful - long may it continue.

Oh and this says it all...

arsenal_dressingroom1-401060.jpg

• Upvote 3

• dave u unpinned this topic