You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2022 Transfer Thread

an tha

If a move happened for Cunha you would think there's truth to Bobby going to Barcelona. Would seem strange to do that sort of business mid-season though. Can only think Mane/Bobby out for Diaz and Cunha. Maybe the wages saved mean that the money is there for Mo

51 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's a very underrated player. People just look at stats and say he's shit. He's man of the match in most games he plays. Wijnaldum didn't score many goals or assists for us but he was a boss player. Traore causes chaos in every game he plays and there's something to be said for that. Teams have to double mark him at times, which creates opportunities for his teammates all over the pitch. On a loan with no obligation to buy it's a cracking deal, in my opinion.

I call bullshit.

Klopp and the laptop guys went to Wolves looking for a forward, they had a look at Traore and swerved him because they know he is shit. They bought Jota for 40m instead. If Traore is underrated,  then it's because people underrate how daft and ineffective he is.

His lack of goals and assists is a big red flag. But even if we were to ignore that, he simply doesnt have enough game intelligence. At the age of 26, "causing of chaos" isnt the barometer for a good attacking player. Mane and Salah get double marked too. Doesnt stop them from being incredible in number of goals and assists.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The fat cunt from Wolves is having a medical at Barca.

He’ll be amazing at running past players and then smashing it six feet wide whilst attempting a cross.

Fat, useless bastard. 

Fat? Fucking hell, whatever he is he aint fat. He's like a rugby league back, although to be fair he plays football like one too sometimes. I'd sign him though.

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

Fat? Fucking hell, whatever he is he aint fat. He's like a rugby league back, although to be fair he plays football like one too sometimes. I'd sign him though.

Yeah, he’s not as rubbish as he’s constantly made out to be on here. 

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Carvalho starting for Fulham would suggest to me that nothing is imminent.

Can't see them selling, does them no favours. A few million etc  but risking promotion. Reckon any deal we do would be for the summer anyway. Isn't he a left winger though?

Be strange signing him and Diaz. 

39 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

In the last 60 games Traore has been involded in 7 golas - scoring only 4.

60 games.

For him to be MOTM most of the time they must have been really shit matches.

I think he must just take his top off and walk over to the MOTM and take it off him then give him the flex and stare 

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching Fulham vs Blackpool and seeing what this Carvalho kid is all about.

He's not big, he's not fast, not strong, he's been fucking shit tbh, and whatsmore he's been a snide, weasling little fucking tit.

Not impressed at all.

I'm not watching, but Whoscored is saying he has 5 key passes, he's hit the bar, and he made an assist. Honestly, sounds like he's having a pretty good game.

Looks like Spurs are sending Gil out on loan - possibly for a lengthy loan.

A bit odd as they’re crying out for some creative players and while he’s only 20, and has mainly been a sub, whenever I’ve seen him he’s always looked quite dangerous and gets good crosses into the box.