You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2022 Transfer Thread

an tha

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Reportedly on somewhere between £100k-£120k per week. Tremendous.

Just read that Tosun has rejected the chance to sign for Hull . The lad would rather sit on his arse , and rinse the club than to go out and actually get games!
Players like this make me fume , what an absolute belter

Cenk Tosun - the hero Everton don't need, but the hero they deserve.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Boss said:

Diaz looks like the guy that kills Patrick Swayze in Ghost. 

He looks like the yellow guy in Sin City. Can't share a pick because I don't have time for a wank thinking about Jessica Alba pole dancing.

8 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Right footed isn't he?

Scored a good goal against Man City in the Champions League last year - just tried to google for it and couldn't find it though.

I reckon this has the strong whiff of trying to negotiate a higher bid from Spurs though.

8 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Signing Diaz and Carvalho in the last couple of days of the window is basically the equivalent of Kabak and Ben Davies last year.

I’ve tried to erase those 2 bums from my memory.

Although has Ben Davies actually ever played apart from those 45 min long friendlies last summer? If not, they don’t count. I think he even blobbed on a couple of those. 

I’d say £40m is a good price for Gomez given his current talent and future potential that comes with a massive caveat of staying fit. Obviously Newcastle have to chase other teams off by upping the price of reasonable offers so would expect them to come in high. Indy sure knows how to chat shit like, good logical semi truthful shit.

7 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

All seems to be coming from a journalist called Pipe. I want a half a dozen shit puns by the time I check back here in a few hours. Go.

Une pipe et un mars ….

I let 3 Stacks translate it in proper TLW English !