You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2022 Transfer Thread

an tha

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Thiago is the problem, we have built a squad around the principle of having Ox, Keita, Jones and Milner as backups, perfect scenario if it works out that way but it hasn't as Thiago is never available. If he was retained in the role described for Matip above then everyone's happy but as starter it causes huge issues. We shop around for players that will be ready in 18 months rather than now because we still think we have him. 

Thiago isnt a problem, he's invaluable to training, to development for players.  The bastard must raise training levels by 20%, they all want to impress him and emulate him.  Fucks sakez he speaks Spanish, Portuguese, German, English, and I bet he's got decent Italian just cos he can. 

It's up to Keita, Jones and Chamberlain want to be better athletes and better competitors as a result of being around the likes of Thiago, Salah, Van Dijk, Milner.  

I don't think Klopp regrets Thiago for a second. 

Klopp's problems stem from a freak injury to Elliott, and whatever it is that's kept Jones out.  They were the options to rival Keita and Chamberlain, and the unlucky fucker has had periods with all of them not being match-fit. 

Personally, I'd only keep Elliott out of all four of them, but we are where we are now.  

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Thiago isnt a problem, he's invaluable to training, to development for players.  The bastard must raise training levels by 20%, they all want to impress him and emulate him.  Fucks sakez he speaks Spanish, Portuguese, German, English, and I bet he's got decent Italian just cos he can. 

It's up to Keita, Jones and Chamberlain want to be better athletes and better competitors as a result of being around the likes of Thiago, Salah, Van Dijk, Milner.  

I don't think Klopp regrets Thiago for a second. 

Klopp's problems stem from a freak injury to Elliott, and whatever it is that's kept Jones out.  They were the options to rival Keita and Chamberlain, and the unlucky fucker has had periods with all of them not being match-fit. 

Personally, I'd only keep Elliott out of all four of them, but we are where we are now.  

We were winning the Champions League and title before Thiago turned up.  If the players have been trying to impress and emulate him in training since then, they should fucking stop it and go back to what they were doing previously.

Signing a sicknote to come in for Wijnaldum has clearly been a problem.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Mook said:

We were winning the Champions League and title before Thiago turned up.  If the players have been trying to impress and emulate him in training since then, they should fucking stop it and go back to what they were doing previously.

Signing a sicknote to come in for Wijnaldum has clearly been a problem.

We were winning the league and Champions League with Origi and Shaqiri as forward backup. Then Jota got here and we stopped winning. I suppose he's directly linked with that as well.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

How do I go about becoming a hipster? I always wanted to be one of the cool kids

Starter kit

Full kit from some random Peruvian 2nd division team. 

Football manager 2022

Fifa 22

Subscription service for Premier sports 

7 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

We were winning the league and Champions League with Origi and Shaqiri as forward backup. Then Jota got here and we stopped winning. I suppose he's directly linked with that as well.

Congratulations, you've managed to completely miss both points I was making.

I know we are being linked with quite a few players in midfield but I can’t see why we ain’t going for Bissouma, he’d be perfect for us and he’s got experience in the league.

It’s not as if we are signing any cunt anyway it’s all ifs buts and maybe’s but I think he’s quality.

Just now, Trojan1892 said:

I know we are being linked with quite a few players in midfield but I can’t see why we ain’t going for Bissouma, he’d be perfect for us and he’s got experience in the league.

It’s not as if we are signing any cunt anyway it’s all ifs buts and maybe’s but I think he’s quality.

Might have something to with the fact he’s been arrested for sexual assault. 

There's talk that Salah is going to PSG. I reckon the Bellingham thing is contingent on Salah leaving. It's kind of like when people on here convinced themselves that we were spending £75m on Van Dijk and keeping Coutinho. It was like, "no, Coutinho is already gone, mate". Salah is leaving, no doubt about it.

If Newcastle are serious about wanting Big Div, I’d let him go. 

If he’s not back for this month and it Elliott is back soon, there isn’t really any point to him being here now. 

Whether he’d take the risk of playing in the Championship is another matter. 

13 minutes ago, Boss said:

There's talk that Salah is going to PSG. I reckon the Bellingham thing is contingent on Salah leaving. It's kind of like when people on here convinced themselves that we were spending £75m on Van Dijk and keeping Coutinho. It was like, "no, Coutinho is already gone, mate". Salah is leaving, no doubt about it.

Any chance of a link to this talk?