Sign in to follow this  
Captain Howdy

Favourite film scene

I’m a film packed with great scenes I live this one shot scene from goodfellas. The background is great too as they weren’t allowed to film going in the main entrance so they adapted it to make this. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I’m a film packed with great science I live this one shot scene from goodfellas. The background is great too as they weren’t allowed to film going in the main entrance so they adapted it to make this. 

Bit of trivia, Marty filmed it in one shot to contrast with the multiple, quickfire shots towards the end of the film to show how coke had impacted Henry's brain. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Perfect opening, just sets the stage for the whole film

That scene is just unbelievable. The clip you've posted there missed the true majesty of because it doesn't have the wedding bit. The interplay between the two is absolutely the Godfather at it's  best.

Love this too. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bit of trivia, Marty filmed it in one shot to contrast with the multiple, quickfire shots towards the end of the film to show how coke had impacted Henry's brain. 

It’s definitely the best film of all time for me. Just outstanding from start to finish. Also love the “funny how” and montage of all the whackings are brilliant.

• Upvote 1

Far too many over the top male fantasy scenes in here, This one perfectly captures the beauty of young love, the devotion and obsession between the young couple and the way the threat of outside forces that can threaten them are dealt with to form the basis of a long-lasting relationship-

• Upvote 1