You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Sat 28th Aug 2021 (5:30pm)

Trumo

Thoughts on the game. 

Got the ground about half 4 from the Stanley Park entrance. Queues were already ridiculous. Walked behing the SKD stand to grab a badge from the usual fellas opposite the Kop. Nipped in the Albert for a quick beer. Stood in the queue for 25 minutes for entrance W to get into the Main Stand. Got into the ground 10 minutes before kick off and there were still shit loads outside. Ridiculous. 

We started well and wanted the ball more than them but that manc twat gave them everything. It seemed to kill our momentum and sure enough they got a goal. Matip bossed the fuck out of Lukaku. We had no end product whatsoever. Henderson was really bad even though he wanted the ball more than most. Worst I've seen Robbo play (he shouldn't have started, clearly not fit) 

It was clear on about 65 minutes we weren't gonna get the winner. They had us in their pockets even though we dominated. Harvey Elliot was excellent but his end product needs work, it will come. Mane has now made himself droppable, he was shite. 

As for this Chelsea Rent Boy chant - Cunts didn't mind them lot singing about no jobs etc. Fuck off it's been sung for years not sure how I feel but fuck off 

Oh and half time not serving beer unless you've pre-ordered was a joke so I just blagged the woman, said my battery had died, she grabbed another woman and I pointed to some random drink and got them for free. Fucking piss take the way its all managed now. 

This was 20 minutes before kick off 

2ECB5112-8A6C-46B6-9E21-346216B47352.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Alex_K

Brings me round to liking the relative serenity in the city & around the ground for the end of season Palace game. Not likely to get an entire row to myself again though I imagine

2 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Jesus, you'd think we'd lost and been played off the park. I'd hate to have this "everything's shit" outlook some of our 'support' have. For fucks sake, lighten up, or fuck footy off altogether. It can't be good for your health. Now if you'll excuse me, the Mrs has brought me another beer. Cheers.

Haha. 

2 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Oh sure. Our best option for winning the game with 10 minutes left was to bring on a second choice left back. Go fucking figure.

Might have escaped your attention that Robbo was fucked, so maybe we should have brought on Minamino for him. FWIW  I think we need to buy an attacker but I dont know who is available that would be good enough.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I walked back down Utting talking to a couple of Chelsea fans and they were adamant that Taylor was against them all game. I swear more people are blind than aren't. 

My lad asked me, what do you think other fans think of the ref, cos he was bad wasn't he?

I'll tell him he will be made up

12 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

My lad asked me, what do you think other fans think of the ref, cos he was bad wasn't he?

I'll tell him he will be made up

Taylor either didn't get the memo "let the game flow' or decided as a manc to be a proper tit. He was dyng not to have to give that penalty. When he looked he knew he had to give it and the red card as a rule. Horrible ben kinglsey wannabe prick 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

VVD had Lukaku in his pocket. 

He barely broke sweat. 

Matip made him look like he wasn't even there. If we keep Matip fit, him and VVD could win us the league. Matip is a fucking amazing centre half. VVD's range was well off today. He still commanded as he does. I wouldn't want any other centre backs in the world. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Some of the “fouls” given against us were astonishing and completely exploded the preposterous notion that refs have been told to let things go this season. I can only assume they’re assigned a team before kick off and told to give them everything unless VAR intervenes.

Was it Mané Jorginho tripped then basically sat on & the twat waves play on? Gave them every little 50/50 and it totally broke up our momentum in the first half.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Was it Mané Jorginho tripped then basically sat on & the twat waves play on? Gave them every little 50/50 and it totally broke up our momentum in the first half.

Or when Alonso fell over, kept the ball between his legs and got a free kick. Shit like that was happening all game. 

This 'let the game flow' is fucking bollocks - judging by our three games all you have to do is blow on an opposing player and they'll go down and get a free kick. 

• Upvote 2

Bloody hell. I guess I’ll take it. We all knew they’d park the bus 2nd half but clearly we’re not at our finishing best. Too many players out of sorts. A poor shift from Mane, rare mistakes from Hendo, Bobby off early, and Jota not quite sharp enough in the 2nd half. Was hoping Big Virg might nick the winner but not to be.

Spurs have a real opportunity to go top tomorrow, but maybe Wolves can sneak a snide draw against the Mancs to nullify our dropped points. Early days, but not looking forward to the return leg at Shitford Bridge. They’re a threat this season I reckon, more than City.

Disappointing, at 1-1 I thought we would kick on and win, but we cant be ace all the time.

And Chelsea are still cunts, I fucking despise them. From the days of Osgood and Harris, Kerry Dixon, Dennis Motherfucking Wise and now this shower, I hate them.

Had to vent.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Disappointing, at 1-1 I thought we would kick on and win, but we cant be ace all the time.

And Chelsea are still cunts, I fucking despise them. From the days of Osgood and Harris, Kerry Dixon, Dennis Motherfucking Wise and now this shower, I hate them.

Had to vent.

Dennis Wise????

Kante is an absolutely sublime player. I hate them too