Sign in to follow this  
Juniper

RIP Gazelle

I don't think she had posted since I became a member, but I vaguely remember her name from when I was a lurker.

May a fellow Red and judging by the affection shown here, a good and popular person, rest in peace.

YNWA.

22 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have to say that I don't recognise the name from my 12 years on here but its very sad when somebody so young passes away. My condolences to all who knew her.

I joined in 2011. She was posting then but I got the sense she had been a much more regular poster prior to that.

She had a very distinctive tear-stained avatar 

2 hours ago, Champ said:

I joined in 2011. She was posting then but I got the sense she had been a much more regular poster prior to that.

She had a very distinctive tear-stained avatar 

She was a regular in 2006 when I started posting.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Juniper said:

I’ll reach out to her friends in a few days or so about sending some flowers to the funeral, from us lot. 

Sound Jon.

if you or someone else are doing a whip round. I’ll chip in.

30 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Sound Jon.

if you or someone else are doing a whip round. I’ll chip in.

Nice one mate, I’ll let you all know. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Blew me away when I saw it last night. Very inspiring and resilient woman. Still makes me smile thinking of her buggering off back packing the world with the smallest tent possible. 

If someone could let me know the details of the collection when you're ready, I'd like to contribute. 

• Upvote 2

This is terribly sad. I remember gazelle being a regular and valued poster back in the late 00s when the forum, in my opinion, was at it's greatest. 

May she rest in peace.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Really sad news, a great poster and seemed like a lovely person. Someone bumped an old thread recently where she was quoted and I wondered how she was. So sad. Love to her family and friends.

Fucking hell. I joined in 2008 when I was in a bad, bad place and a proper dickhead on here. She was one of the posters I always had a lot of respect for. Horrible news. RIP girl. X