You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Norwich City 0 Liverpool 3 - Match Reaction and season predictions

tlw content

12 hours ago, dave u said:

Ok, I think this will subscribe on apple podcasts

If someone can try and let me know what happens, that would be appreciated

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-liverpool-way-podcast/id1581340129

Won’t connect for me, not showing on apple podcasts when you search for the Liverpool way either. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Won’t connect for me, not showing on apple podcasts when you search for the Liverpool way either. 

Yeah it's a bit erratic at the moment.

I managed to subscribe by going to library, clicking three dots in the top right and pasting that url in. It isn't working for everyone though.

There are some bugs at Apple's end. Spent this morning researching it looking for a fix. I think I've finally sorted it now and that feed should be working. 

It isn't showing yet but it has been accepted (until this morning it hadn't due to apple being shit) and I think it's just a matter of waiting now until their crawlers pick it up.

I thought I was listening to the Wigan Way when I started listening a couple of minutes in.  I kept listening hoping we'd get some insider pie crust information.

Anyway, my nurse told me that wools are now allowed to support Liverpool, so she went back to the radiogram and started it from the beginning.  Good to hear JG.

• dave u unpinned this topic