You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) - Sat 21st Aug 2021 (12:30pm)

Trumo

Is there a more detestable cunt in the league than Ashley Barnes? Absolute ale House cunt of a player who gives it out aplenty,but is THE biggest pussy when it goes the other way. That drag down of matip in the second half would be a red in rugby and that cunt Dean didn't even give a fucking free!

So happy when his attempted flip off to the kop went pear shaped immediately, the useless cunt.

Did i mention he was a cunt?

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, niallers said:

Is there a more detestable cunt in the league than Ashley Barnes? Absolute ale House cunt of a player who gives it out aplenty,but is THE biggest pussy when it goes the other way. That drag down of matip in the second half would be a red in rugby and that cunt Dean didn't even give a fucking free!

So happy when his attempted flip off to the kop went pear shaped immediately, the useless cunt.

Not sure why in this country shite teams are allowed to be more physical and get away with kicking lumps out of the opposition yet at the same time are also allowed to feign injury and roll around the floor unpunished .

I guess Dyche’s shithouse tactics will only be called out if they injure an England defender 

Yet at the end of these games the media  big them up and discuss how unlucky they were despite it being the total opposite 

E9UU3UoWYAQnLH6?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, niallers said:

You did, but failed to mention that he has a head like a misshapen potato.

Countless excellent posts on here as I catch up on the thread. Illness meant I wasn't able to go to the match after all. I watched it live instead. 

I was staggered at the way Dean let Burnley alehouse their way into our players. Time and again. At one point it really was all-in wrestling that went unpunished. Utterly astounding. How (especially, but not only) Elliott managed to come away from the game uninjured is quite remarkable. 

Steve McManaman is an irritating, clueless tit. I loved him when he was playing for us. As a pundit, it seemed to me he - like so many others before him - was trying so hard to appear neutral, he completely lost all sense of fair-play and justice. That trait is remarkably commonplace amongst pundits. If there were any doubt about his inability to see the wood for the trees, awarding MOM to Trent, maybe our fifth best player yesterday, there is now surely none. 

I wanted Keita to do well. I hate him for his consistent absence and poor performances, but I wanted him to prove me wrong. In the first half, there were a few positive signs but after the break, he epitomised anonymity. He was our weakest player on the pitch. 

Kostas and Diogo were both brilliant. Few love Robbo as dearly as I, but with a few more performances like yesterday, Kostas will be more than just a backup to my prince. 

VVD and Joel were both excellent. Thank goodness. 

A fine and deserved result against an unnecessarily alehouse, but sharp and, at times dangerous, Burnley. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Still can't believe Cork running headlong into Jota off the ball in the box was deemed OK. It's not a coming together - he made a beeline for him and barged him over. It wouldn't have been any more obvious if he'd shouted "BUNDLE!" as he ploughed in.

Matterface and Sinclair on the radio were going with the old chestnut ' He didn't look at the player and therefore it was an accident '. Fuck me , I was clattering centre forwards without ostensibly looking at them in the fucking Zingari , so I'm sure these highly trained guys can manage it. One of my big bugbears when guys smash their opponents with leading arms.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Matterface and Sinclair on the radio were going with the old chestnut ' He didn't look at the player and therefore it was an accident '. Fuck me , I was clattering centre forwards without ostensibly looking at them in the fucking Zingari , so I'm sure these highly trained guys can manage it. One of my big bugbears when guys smash their opponents with leading arms.

Could not believe Sinclair actually making out like we were the dirty ones. 

What I don't get is it only seems to be ex Liverpool players who try to be too neutral. Other teams ex players like Neville and Sinclair don't hide their allegiances. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Yeah you just knew the whole leniant thing would swing too far in the other direction. Dean is a complete cunt though 

I thought this was the situation , but just had a quick look and there were plenty of yellow cards in all of the games bar us and City ( 7 at Villa ) No idea what is going on.

22 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Yeah, I think Mcmanaman did similar in commentary with the old "a coming together" line. Jota was planted, Cork panicked knowing he hadn't tracked his man and headed straight for him. It wasn't even subtle.

44 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Countless excellent posts on here as I catch up on the thread. Illness meant I wasn't able to go to the match after all. I watched it live instead. 

I was staggered at the way Dean let Burnley alehouse their way into our players. Time and again. At one point it really was all-in wrestling that went unpunished. Utterly astounding. How (especially, but not only) Elliott managed to come away from the game uninjured is quite remarkable. 

Steve McManaman is an irritating, clueless tit. I loved him when he was playing for us. As a pundit, it seemed to me he - like so many others before him - was trying so hard to appear neutral, he completely lost all sense of fair-play and justice. That trait is remarkably commonplace amongst pundits. If there were any doubt about his inability to see the wood for the trees, awarding MOM to Trent, maybe our fifth best player yesterday, there is now surely none. 

I wanted Keita to do well. I hate him for his consistent absence and poor performances, but I wanted him to prove me wrong. In the first half, there were a few positive signs but after the break, he epitomised anonymity. He was our weakest player on the pitch. 

Kostas and Diogo were both brilliant. Few love Robbo as dearly as I, but with a few more performances like yesterday, Kostas will be more than just a backup to my prince. 

VVD and Joel were both excellent. Thank goodness. 

A fine and deserved result against an unnecessarily alehouse, but sharp and, at times dangerous, Burnley. 

Hard not to be encouraged by this, as well as Salah looking as sharp as ever, and Mane slowly getting back to the player we know and love. Obviously usual caveats apply, but it's been a really positive start to the season.

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Could not believe Sinclair actually making out like we were the dirty ones. 

What I don't get is it only seems to be ex Liverpool players who try to be too neutral. Other teams ex players like Neville and Sinclair don't hide their allegiances. 

Sinclair is thick as pig shit.

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Bad queues before game yesterday, maybe because first home league game of season? 

Fucking hell, that's poor and an utter joke. The club needs to sort this farce out and quickly. Id suggest fans just select the bar code option and put the phone in the reader instead of waving it about in front of it.

It's funny how I could keep my ST card in the leather wallet they issued, wave that in front of the reader and get in no prob but cant do the same with my phone!

Fuck NFC off, Liverpool!