You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Digital tickets 21/22 season

LFC 6 Times

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

20 isn't enough imo. the lads i go with we always have each other for cups etc. now we've added kids so they can go when one of us doesn't. there's your 20 gone. so without even adding any of my mates who don't have an ST, I have already bust the limit. it's a fucking shambles the whole thing. i know they want to eliminate touts - but I don't really see how that gets in the way of me giving my ticket away to a mates lad. 

I hadn’t thought of that. I’ve never used tye F&F cause I just go the match and sit in my seat, and I’ve shared my ticket physically with mates before who then go themselves and do the same.

but of course, there’s a reason F&F existed already and so for the people that actually use it as it was intended, it’s barmy.

6 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I hadn’t thought of that. I’ve never used tye F&F cause I just go the match and sit in my seat, and I’ve shared my ticket physically with mates before who then go themselves and do the same.

but of course, there’s a reason F&F existed already and so for the people that actually use it as it was intended, it’s barmy.

Up and running now. Unable to forward to my Friends and family list as originally thought. 

Now I need his name and email address. 

I mean who the fuck knows their 20 names email address, I frigging don't. 

22 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

so before this season i had the lads i sit with and the lads i used to go the euro aways with - although i have not been able to do that as much in recent times for various reasons and now i can again, i don't qualify for tickets. so the f&f has been useful in the past, even if it was only occasional use. but i used to miss plenty of matches on my card as i work away, so midweeks were often tough. that was simple, just pass the card on - but it's nothing short of a fucking nightmare now. I sent them a message what do you do about U16s who can't have google pay. despite their 48 hour SLA to respond, fuck all after 2 weeks. i realise it's been chaos over there, but if they're not responding to people and don't have the resources to deliver on time, well they should have just let us keep our cards for a season - or at least phased it in. the mismanagement by our ticket office is legendary and it seems to never get better. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ralph said:

Up and running now. Unable to forward to my Friends and family list as originally thought. 

Now I need his name and email address. 

I mean who the fuck knows their 20 names email address, I frigging don't. 

Strange isn't it? I just assumed you'd choose from a drop down list of your registered F&F. Seems, right now, you can just send them to anyone as it only asks for name and email address. So are they not even requiring F&F yet?

On 15/08/2021 at 15:58, Brownie said:

Ta mate, I know how to actually use it, it’s just that the Burnley game is there as an option to download but why when I already downloaded the season ticket? Doesn’t make sense.

Might be there for F&F's that have been transferred tickets. There hasn't been a chance for plain members to download yet.

7 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Might be there for F&F's that have been transferred tickets. There hasn't been a chance for plain members to download yet.

But they wouldn’t have my login details to download it, presumably they would login with their details and download it. I have downloaded my season ticket so shouldn’t have any option to download any individual matches.

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Apparently today club has said that they will be contacting all attendees for Burnley via EMAIL to give you an arrival time at Anfield but they will be offering beer at 2.90 a pint. 

Fuckin marvellous, introduce an unproven system across the board and dictate your movements on the day with a cheap drink gesture.  The balls of these fuckers. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brownie said:

But they wouldn’t have my login details to download it, presumably they would login with their details and download it. I have downloaded my season ticket so shouldn’t have any option to download any individual matches.

Yeah, I was just assuming the button was there for everyone with a ticket to cover that eventuality.

5 minutes ago, ralph said:

Apparently today club has said that they will be contacting all attendees for Burnley via EMAIL to give you an arrival time at Anfield but they will be offering beer at 2.90 a pint. 

Fuckin marvellous, introduce an unproven system across the board and dictate your movements on the day with a cheap drink gesture.  The balls of these fuckers. 

And it'll be fucking carlsberg. I'd sooner drink my own piss. 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/440960-important-preparations-ahead-of-liverpool-v-burnley

I’ve transferred my ticket to my mate who is up first. I got an email confirming I’ve distributed it. It still shows as being mine in my account and the NFC ticket still has the Burnley game showing, so I guess I have to Wait for him to accept the distribution before it changes?

also, anyone else find now only the Burnley game showing in the My Account page, when it was the first 3 showing this morning and for the last few weeks?

41 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve transferred my ticket to my mate who is up first. I got an email confirming I’ve distributed it. It still shows as being mine in my account and the NFC ticket still has the Burnley game showing, so I guess I have to Wait for him to accept the distribution before it changes?

also, anyone else find now only the Burnley game showing in the My Account page, when it was the first 3 showing this morning and for the last few weeks?

Yeah only Burnley showing in mine now.

11 hours ago, Jenson said:

My brother transferred me his ticket for the Burnley game just before. I received an email with the link to download to my apple wallet and jobs a good'un.

All sorted until I try to get in when it will probably all go to shit.

Did you get a separate email to download your nfc pass mate? Mine is still greyed out on the site so it's not letting me download the ticket to my apple wallet? My mate transferred me her ticket for Chelsea yesterday, got the email from the club saying here is you ticket download it to apple wallet but still can't ? 

11 hours ago, dave u said:

There was fuck all wrong with the old way. Even when it works properly, this is defo going to be slower than using a card.

This.

I tend to stand outside the SKD for 15 - 20 minutes to soak up the atmos. The number of people asking which gate to go through is an eye opener. Ive seen people try and get in the SKD, ARE with tickets for the Kop!

I dont use Google Pay as I dont want my credit card details hoyed all over the net but, some people love it and paying for stuff on their phone. Had to pop to the supermarket to get a few bits and the guy in front was paying via Google Pay or the Apple equivalent. What a palaver! Had to ask the check out girl if he could use it, had to enable it on his phone, had to hold it up so she could scan it etc.

Paying for a family of 4 to get into a theme park or a cinema isnt like 54,000 people trying to get in a football stadium 30 minutes before kick off.

I dont think anyone at the club, either in IT or the TO had the nounce to think about a family of 2, 3 and 4 having all the tickets on one phone and trying to get into a stadium.

It's pretty outrageous, especially as now they're advising staggered entry. Fuck off. I haven't seen the lads for 18 months. We'll meet outside the ground before the game, but the club want some of us to then leave to go in early because of this shitty system they've needlessly introduced???

Fuck right off.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

This.

I tend to stand outside the SKD for 15 - 20 minutes to soak up the atmos. The number of people asking which gate to go through is an eye opener. Ive seen people try and get in the SKD, ARE with tickets for the Kop!

I dont use Google Pay as I dont want my credit card details hoyed all over the net but, some people love it and paying for stuff on their phone. Had to pop to the supermarket to get a few bits and the guy in front was paying via Google Pay or the Apple equivalent. What a palaver! Had to ask the check out girl if he could use it, had to enable it on his phone, had to hold it up so she could scan it etc.

Paying for a family of 4 to get into a theme park or a cinema isnt like 54,000 people trying to get in a football stadium 30 minutes before kick off.

I dont think anyone at the club, either in IT or the TO had the nounce to think about a family of 2, 3 and 4 having all the tickets on one phone and trying to get into a stadium.

i think the instructions were pretty explicit that you should have just 1 membership per google pay/apple wallet. although i do realise lots of people ignored that and it was part of the problem. 

22 minutes ago, dave u said:

It's pretty outrageous, especially as now they're advising staggered entry. Fuck off. I haven't seen the lads for 18 months. We'll meet outside the ground before the game, but the club want some of us to then leave to go in early because of this shitty system they've needlessly introduced???

Fuck right off.

come on dave. £2.79 for a carlsberg? what more can you want? it's 21p cheaper than they did at old trafford last week too, that's how committed to fan enjoyment they are. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

i think the instructions were pretty explicit that you should have just 1 membership per google pay/apple wallet. although i do realise lots of people ignored that and it was part of the problem. 

come on dave. £2.79 for a carlsberg? what more can you want? it's 21p cheaper than they did at old trafford last week too, that's how committed to fan enjoyment they are. 

Don't want their shitty ale, want my normal matchday routine, few pints in the pub with mates (we don't all sit together), walk up ,sometimes see Mr Usher and walk up with him. Not my fault they have introduced their half assed before trialling it properly. 

I'm glad I'm on holiday and hope they have to delay kick off , but they won't! Good luck getting in for the ones who are going. 

34 minutes ago, ralph said:

Don't want their shitty ale, want my normal matchday routine, few pints in the pub with mates (we don't all sit together), walk up ,sometimes see Mr Usher and walk up with him. Not my fault they have introduced their half assed before trialling it properly. 

I'm glad I'm on holiday and hope they have to delay kick off , but they won't! Good luck getting in for the ones who are going. 

I reckon they'd sooner have the ground half empty than delay their major kick off for the Asia market. 

The problems they're gonna have probably aren't necessarily down to the system itself, but due to how there'll be thousands of people who don't know what they're doing, plus the extra time it takes to access the pass in Apple Wallet or the Google equivalent. It'll get better in time, but before everyone had their card out ready to place it against the reader. Now, even the couple more seconds it takes for people to tap on their phone to get the app up will make entry more time consuming for everyone. I suppose once people get in the habit of just having the app open and ready to scan, it'll be ok. But even when you use Apple Pay in the supermarket, or use your Apple Wallet ticket at the train station it's not always straightforward. 

Like everyone else has said, I don't know why they had to change from the card system because that too could be used to transfer tickets easily enough to registered F&F so they still knew who would be in the stadium. People will just get around it by having a "match phone" they pass around with nothing else but the ticket loaded onto it anyway. 

EDIT: Unless, of course they really do enforce checking photo ID upon entering the stadium. Then you might as well camp on Walton Breck Road.