Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LFC 6 Times

Digital tickets 21/22 season

Recommended Posts

My Burnley ticket loaded on at 9.30pm last night. Ticket office must be made up with the over time…

I reckon the ‘distribute’ box will become available a few days before the match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

My Burnley ticket loaded on at 9.30pm last night. Ticket office must be made up with the over time…

I reckon the ‘distribute’ box will become available a few days before the match. 

Which is fucking ridiculous. The season starts today, and the best info they’ve been able to give us is “well tell you soon”

 

it’s a joke.

 

I go on holiday to the highlands and going up Ben Nevis next week, reasonable chance I’ll have fuck all signal for the most part, have worked out which of the three of us sharing my ticket are having all games through to the end of the season, with contingencies for a childbirth included, so these pricks really could do with pulling their finger out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mathewbet1 said:

How do you sell the ticket back to the club is there an option?

For STHs, if you go into Tickets, you can see the current games loaded to your ticket. If you check the box alongside a ticket, it enables a Distribute button, which presumably allows you to 'push' it to a friends & family member or, return to the club's ticket exchange.

 

I didnt follow up the Distribute option cos I dont want to fuck any thing up so there is some speculation on my part. I dont think the club has committed to buy your ticket? You only get money if it re sells on the ticket exchange. Will be interesting to see what attendances are like because if we're high 40's, reselling via the club will be a bit hit and miss, I fear.

 

It's very poor we are at the start of a new season yet the club hasnt got all this info out to STH and Members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

For STHs, if you go into Tickets, you can see the current games loaded to your ticket. If you check the box alongside a ticket, it enables a Distribute button, which presumably allows you to 'push' it to a friends & family member or, return to the club's ticket exchange.

 

I didnt follow up the Distribute option cos I dont want to fuck any thing up so there is some speculation on my part. I dont think the club has committed to buy your ticket? You only get money if it re sells on the ticket exchange. Will be interesting to see what attendances are like because if we're high 40's, reselling via the club will be a bit hit and miss, I fear.

 

It's very poor we are at the start of a new season yet the club hasnt got all this info out to STH and Members.

I got this far but Distribute box does nothing at all. ??

Screenshot_20210813-132951_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ralph said:

I got this far but Distribute box does nothing at all. ??

Screenshot_20210813-132951_Chrome.jpg

So the friend and family member must also bring matching photo id to use a ticket you distributed to them?! What is this, the fucking Stazi?

 

Presumably they havent activated the full functionality at this late stage which is an utter fucking joke.

 

I totally disagree with this NFC shit but in any event, they should have introduced it is stages, one stand at a time, rather than going with the 'big bang' approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update here:

 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/tickets/440629-deadline-extended-for-friends-family-ticket-forwarding-process?__twitter_impression=true

 

goes live Monday at midday (then crashes at 12:03 due to ‘unprecedented demand’)

 

can distribute to people not on F&F list for first 3 games but will have to share phone numbers, name and email and they must be able to download an NFC ticket

 

F&F list deadline extended to the end of the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The club is currently working with the Premier League to ensure that it maintains its capacities throughout the 2021-22 season. However, it acknowledges that some changes may need to be implemented from October 1, 2021.”

 

Does that mean that they’ve been briefed of a possible drop in capacity due to expected COVID restrictions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Brownie said:

The club is currently working with the Premier League to ensure that it maintains its capacities throughout the 2021-22 season. However, it acknowledges that some changes may need to be implemented from October 1, 2021.”

 

Does that mean that they’ve been briefed of a possible drop in capacity due to expected COVID restrictions?

 


Isn’t 1st October when clubs need to start checking for vaccinations or negative tests?

 

It’s a potentially big weekend for COVID19 rates with full houses at the biggest stadiums back. 
 

Cases will obviously go up, but hopefully not significant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emails gone out today, for Friends and Family transfers the first 3 games won't be NFC bollocks they will send the ticket via email. or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Emails gone out today, for Friends and Family transfers the first 3 games won't be NFC bollocks they will send the ticket via email. or something. 

Opposite of that mate. First three games don’t have to be linked F&F with membership or supporter numbers, but must have able to have an NFC ticket on their phone - that’s a MUST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An email went out today that a number of Norwich tickets haven’t been delivered, telling people to go to their local sorting office to ask for it (!) or contact the club to arrange to pick up a duplicate in Norwich.

 

If you’re passing the ticket onto the friend, they won’t be able to get it as non-transferable. 
 

Despite the tickets only going on sale last Friday, LFC only sent them out first class. Absolutely useless. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

 


Isn’t 1st October when clubs need to start checking for vaccinations or negative tests?

 

It’s a potentially big weekend for COVID19 rates with full houses at the biggest stadiums back. 
 

Cases will obviously go up, but hopefully not significant.

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m0e said:

This

Matchday routine 2021:

Phone updated to receive ticket. 

Passport for Stasi Police ID check

Two jab Passport (until there's a 3rd jab booster Passport) 

Proof of latest lateral flow test results. 

No time to meet mates in pub, straight to Anfield early (may get free soft drink like the patronising gits did at last friendly).

Sit in seat an hour before kick off, providing the technology worked at the turnstiles. 

Chert on the reds.

 

This can probably be improved but I've had a drink and unfortunately much if the above will be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Update here:

 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/tickets/440629-deadline-extended-for-friends-family-ticket-forwarding-process?__twitter_impression=true

 

goes live Monday at midday (then crashes at 12:03 due to ‘unprecedented demand’)

 

can distribute to people not on F&F list for first 3 games but will have to share phone numbers, name and email and they must be able to download an NFC ticket

 

F&F list deadline extended to the end of the month.

It's a backdoor identity scheme the Tories have wanted in football since Thatcher. 

4 hours ago, Brownie said:

The club is currently working with the Premier League to ensure that it maintains its capacities throughout the 2021-22 season. However, it acknowledges that some changes may need to be implemented from October 1, 2021.”

 

Does that mean that they’ve been briefed of a possible drop in capacity due to expected COVID restrictions?

 

I think it's from October when they've hinted at these covid passports being required. I reckon if we don't enforce covid passports , capacity will be reduced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the script for next week then? I’ve already downloaded my season ticket but do I need to download a ticket specifically for the game as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Brownie said:

What’s the script for next week then? I’ve already downloaded my season ticket but do I need to download a ticket specifically for the game as well?

No mate. Your seassie is now on your mobi in your Google Play or Apple equivalent 'wallet.'

 

You dont need to download anything else. When you get to the ground, you turn on NFC, open your Google 'wallet' so you can see the seasie on your phone and hold that to the card reader. When it beeps, get through the turnstile pronto!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 14:46:29.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 14:45:17.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 14:45:59.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

No mate. Your seassie is now on your mobi in your Google Play or Apple equivalent 'wallet.'

 

You dont need to download anything else. When you get to the ground, you turn on NFC, open your Google 'wallet' so you can see the seasie on your phone and hold that to the card reader. When it beeps, get through the turnstile pronto!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 14:46:29.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 14:45:17.png

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 14:45:59.png

Ta mate, I know how to actually use it, it’s just that the Burnley game is there as an option to download but why when I already downloaded the season ticket? Doesn’t make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Ta mate, I know how to actually use it, it’s just that the Burnley game is there as an option to download but why when I already downloaded the season ticket? Doesn’t make sense.

You're right, nothing from the club's IT department makes sense. Once the ticket's in the 'wallet' there's nothing else to download to your phone.

 

But if you log into your ticket account via the club site, the download button against your seassie re enables if you select any game in the displayed list.

 

Presumably this is if you need to re download your ticket to a new phone midway through the season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F&F Distribute option live from tomorrow. You can download a guide from that link.

 

Liverpool FC has extended the deadline for all supporters to update their registered Friends & Family as part of the new ticket transfer scheme, following the recent COVID-19 announcement from the Premier League and consultations with Spirit of Shankly, the supporters trust.

  • Friends & Family list deadline now August 31
  • Tickets can be transferred initially for Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace home games 
  • NFC ticket transfers do not need to be on Friends & Family list for these three games
  • Full ticket transfer scheme will be introduced in late September

The club is currently working with the Premier League to ensure that it maintains its capacities throughout the 2021-22 season. However, it acknowledges that some changes may need to be implemented from October 1, 2021. 

 

As a result, supporters are urged to refine their Friends & Family lists to be able to use the new ticket transfer option, with the deadline to update your Friends & Family extended to August 31, 2021.

 

The club will continue to monitor government guidance ahead of this deadline and work with supporters to ensure they can use their tickets accordingly. It is committed to keeping supporters up to date on anything that may impact their attendance or access to Anfield.

 

In the meantime, season ticket holders and official Members unable to attend any of the first three fixtures against Burnley, Chelsea or Crystal Palace will still be able to forward their ticket using a temporary option called ticket distribution; this is different to the ticket transfer option in that supporters will be able to forward their ticket by providing the name, email address and mobile number of the supporter attending. The person attending does not have to be an official Member or be part of your Friends & Family list, but they must be able to access the stadium using the new NFC technology. 

 

This facility will be available from Monday August 16 at midday BST. Full details on how to use the ticket distribution option can be found here.

 

We will provide a further update on the permanent ticket transfer process in the coming weeks.


https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/440629-deadline-extended-for-friends-family-ticket-forwarding-process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exciting day today lads. It’s only 4 hours until we’re able to click on the until now disabled “distribute” button and then get an error message later followed by an excuse that it was due to unprecedented demand and will be fixed “soon”.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Refine their F&F list? Sounds like they want to cut down the maximum from 20?

20 isn't enough imo. the lads i go with we always have each other for cups etc. now we've added kids so they can go when one of us doesn't. there's your 20 gone. so without even adding any of my mates who don't have an ST, I have already bust the limit. it's a fucking shambles the whole thing. i know they want to eliminate touts - but I don't really see how that gets in the way of me giving my ticket away to a mates lad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Exciting day today lads. It’s only 4 hours until we’re able to click on the until now disabled “distribute” button and then get an error message later followed by an excuse that it was due to unprecedented demand and will be fixed “soon”.

404 error!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×