You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Digital tickets 21/22 season

LFC 6 Times

15 minutes ago, Beno said:

So , after having to queue for 30\40 minutes at all the games this season, I waltzed right in yesterday with no queues. Didnt seem to be any of the      mayhem from previous games. Looks like they may have done something to sort the mess out.

There was a big queue to use the Annie Road turnstiles but my mates who sit there said they walked up the side and the next turnstile had virtually no queue so dont know what the stewards were doing.

I got to the ground at my usual time, about 50 minutes before kick off. Before this season, there'd be no queue at this time. I had to queue but only about 5 minutes. Strangely, of the 4 gates at turnstile K, the other 3 had bigger queues of between 30 to 60 people.

The reader immediately 'read' my barcode, I dont fuck around with the NFC any more. One of the usual lads who sit next to me in the SKD Upper said they took a screenshot of their barcode, turned off NFC and stuck the phone in the reader to see if they could still get in. They did.

• 1 month later...

Not so bad today, got in on a reasonable time, but it seems they are holding tickets back, not very easy to get two together on the Kop.

At least I got Kop tickets this time around, been sitting a bit too much in the Main stand for my liking lately.

Going there again against both Arsenal and Villa. 

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Truered said:

My ST on apple wallet still says game this Saturday at 3, does anyone else have that?

If not does anyone know how i can get this changed?

the lads i go with a couple of apple phones and have had similar in other games and just checked it our with those helpers who hang around by the gate - it wasn't an issue either time. 

• 3 weeks later...

As I understand it, you don't need to have an active club membership to receive a ticket that's been transferred to you,  and enter the stadium with it right? The ticket holder can send to who they like?

Just trying to figure out if my sister needs to re-up her membership in order to use the ticket @Paulie Dangerously has sorted for her.

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

As I understand it, you don't need to have an active club membership to receive a ticket that's been transferred to you,  and enter the stadium with it right? The ticket holder can send to who they like?

Just trying to figure out if my sister needs to re-up her membership in order to use the ticket @Paulie Dangerously has sorted for her.

The receiver needs to be in your ‘friends and family’ but you can only add people before the season starts I think.

Speaking of tickets was luckily successful in ballot today for the milk cup final!

People on 3 plus games in comp this season were guaranteed a ticket...people like me on 2 (the 2 homes as i am in ACS) had to go into ballot - chances were 1 in 1.6 and thankfully got sorted.

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, an tha said:

Speaking of tickets was luckily successful in ballot today for the milk cup final!

I was going to say has anybody been successful. Given there was a 60% of be successful, I’ve not heard many people with positive news.

I was lucky to avoid the ballot. I tried for Arsenal when they went to all ST holders and got “Invalid Queue Number” went I got to the front and they subsequently sold old.

I sent LFC a shitty email and after the New Year Bank Holidays, I got a call at 9.05am saying “It’s Liverpool Football Club, I can see you’ve had issues getting Arsenal tickets, I have 2 here if you still want them…”.

Errr, yes please. Easily pay £10 to reduce the stress of the ballots of misery.

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I was going to say has anybody been successful. Given there was a 60% of be successful, I’ve not heard many people with positive news.

I was lucky to avoid the ballot. I tried for Arsenal when they went to all ST holders and got “Invalid Queue Number” went I got to the front and they subsequently sold old.

I sent LFC a shitty email and after the New Year Bank Holidays, I got a call at 9.05am saying “It’s Liverpool Football Club, I can see you’ve had issues getting Arsenal tickets, I have 2 here if you still want them…”.

Errr, yes please. Easily pay £10 to reduce the stress of the ballots of misery.

Nice work

Tight bastards! Just checked my bank statements as I havent seen a refund for selling my Boxing Day ticket v Leeds. I know it sold because the dashboard was updated to show it was. Turns out they only process the refund 10 days after the game is replayed.

So they've effectively had a 45 quid interest free loan from me since about 18 December until sometime after 23 Feb. Fuck off FSG!! Ha!

• 1 month later...