You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Digital tickets 21/22 season

LFC 6 Times

On 03/09/2021 at 23:07, Carradona said:

Was there a deadline for members to download their NFC pass?

My brother signed up as a member today with the intention of using a mate's Milan ticket (Auto Cup scheme) who can no longer go, but the system has greyed put the Download NFC Pass button.

20210903_220532.jpg

There was a deadline 31.august to get into the friends and family for this season

On 05/09/2021 at 19:16, Barrington Womble said:

That's another fucking disgrace too. Loads of times over the years I've given my tickets up to give people a chance to go. Under this system I can't do that. 

Completely agree, its absolutely nonsense how its working now.

On 03/09/2021 at 08:04, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Anyone else seeing this on their nfc pass?

44E574EA-EE18-40F5-8B21-0B1E30345C86.jpeg

Anyone else on Apple getting this?

im assuming it’s to do with them working out what’s happening for Milan on 15th before our next league home? Maybe?

42 minutes ago, Truered said:

Has anyone had there Champions league ticket payment taken.

They said 6th September, but after shambles of last game bit worried what they will do next, they normally take it really early, delay is concerning....

Ours has not come out yet, but i think they said from the 7th so i'd expect it tomorrow/friday.

ACS Update from club...

Dear ****** ******

Thank you for enrolling into the European Auto Cup Scheme for season 2021/22 during the Additional Enrolment Period.

Your seat details for this competition are as follows:

Stand The KOP
Area ***
Row **
Seat ***

Ticket prices for the European Cup Competition for this season can be found here.

The processing of payments for Liverpool FC v AC Milan is underway. Once payments have been processed for all supporters who are enrolled in the scheme, you will be sent an email to confirm if we have been able to successfully take payment from your registered payment card.

If your payment is successful, your Seasonal/Members NFC pass (or photocard) will then be automatically updated for stadium access, ahead of the game.

To avoid your payment declining and to ensure we are able to contact you, it is important that the following details are correct and up to date:

• Payment card details
  • Email address
  • Mobile telephone number   

You can keep up to date here throughout our European campaign on when payments will be processed, what to do if your payment fails, T&Cs and more.

If you are unable to attend the game, you can forward your ticket using the temporary ticket distribution option from 9am tomorrow morning. The person attending does not have to be an LFC Official Member or be part of your Friends & Family list, but they must be able to access the stadium using the new NFC technology. 

To use Ticket Distribution, go to the ‘Tickets’ section within My Account

Thank you for your continued support.

Liverpool Football Club  

Might sound like a silly question,but when you buy ticket through your membership, does it update your Google pay wallet with seat number game etc. First 2 games I downloaded ticket from friends li st,via an email, and my NFC was updated with ticket information.

my wallet now is only showing my membership code, no ticket information for tomorrow. Just wondering whst it should be showing.

57 minutes ago, Beno said:

Might sound like a silly question,but when you buy ticket through your membership, does it update your Google pay wallet with seat number game etc. First 2 games I downloaded ticket from friends li st,via an email, and my NFC was updated with ticket information.

my wallet now is only showing my membership code, no ticket information for tomorrow. Just wondering whst it should be showing.

Mine has updated itself for tomorrow...

But here is what club has sent out today about it all...

Dear Supporter,

We hope you are keeping safe and well.

We are delighted to be able to welcome fans back to Anfield once again and look forward to seeing you throughout the course of the season.

As you will be aware, we have continued to communicate with you regularly with regards to accessing the stadium in 2021/22 and how this will be different to how supporters previously accessed Anfield. 

We are continuing to use NFC (near field communication) technology for stadium entry in the new season and all tickets will be digital on a smartphone, in the form of an NFC pass. 

Your NFC pass has been sent out and, once downloaded onto your mobile device, it will automatically update with the match details of the next fixture. Please make sure you have downloaded your NFC PASS for the match before setting off from home. You only need to do this once. See our latest guide for helpful tips and support.

If you cannot yet see the details of the next fixture on your pass, you will still be able to access the stadium using the contactless function or the QR code, so don’t worry.

However, you can update your pass manually for peace of mind, and we’ve included a few tips below on how to do this depending on the device you use:

iPhone users

Open up your NFC pass in your Apple Wallet, click on the three dots on either the top or bottom corner of the ticket, then swipe down on your screen to refresh the ticket.

Android users

We have found that turning your device off and on again can help to update the information for the next match. But again, if your pass still hasn’t updated, you will still be able to access the stadium on matchday.  

As an Android user, there are also additional ways to use your NFC pass to access the stadium at the turnstiles. As well as holding up your device to the NFC reader as shown in our latest guide, you also have the option of scanning the barcode that will be displayed on your NFC pass by clicking the ‘Show Code’ button. You can then place your phone inside of the turnstile with the barcode facing up to access the stadium.

This may be a more efficient way for you to use your NFC pass if you have missed the step of actively switching NFC on, please see our guide for more information on enabling NFC specifically on an Android device. For Apple device users, NFC should automatically be enabled.

If you find that you’re still experiencing issues downloading your pass to your device, we’ve included a list of tips that may help:

• Make sure you are clicking on the correct link for your device you’re using - iPhone users should use 'Apple Wallet' and Android users should click 'G Pay'.
  • If you are an Android user, you’ll need to have G Pay already added to your device.
  • Make sure your mobile data is switched on so your pass can update automatically.
  • Check your pass or ticket has not already downloaded - please click on Apple Wallet or G Pay to view your pass.
  • iPhone users should check that they have the ‘Block cookies’ and ‘Block Pop-ups’ settings turned off. It should also be set to ‘Download to iPhone’ and not ‘iCloud’ - this will be in Safari settings.
  • If you are using Android, ensure you have no pop-up blockers enabled.
  • If you are using a work phone, you may be blocked from opening certain links and attachments - please forward the email with your digital ticket to your personal phone.
  • If you have downloaded your digital season pass and it’s blank or says ‘expired’, you can refresh the pass by either clicking on the 3 dots on iPhone or ‘show code’ on Android and swiping down to refresh, or close G Pay altogether and reload it to update the pass.
  • Try turning your phone off and on again to receive the latest updates.

Thank you for your continued co-operation and support.

Liverpool Football Club

The state of this - anyone want to go to the Milan game?

Dear Moe

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

I can confirm ticket exchange is only for Premier League home games, this isn't an option for the Auto Cup like previous seasons. You can however transfer your ticket online if you are unable to attend and would like a friend or family member to use the ticket, you can see how to use this with the following guide here.

I hope this helps and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Kind regards

Sophie R

1 hour ago, m0e said:

The state of this - anyone want to go to the Milan game?

Dear Moe

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

I can confirm ticket exchange is only for Premier League home games, this isn't an option for the Auto Cup like previous seasons. You can however transfer your ticket online if you are unable to attend and would like a friend or family member to use the ticket, you can see how to use this with the following guide here.

I hope this helps and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Kind regards

Sophie R

This has been a ballache for me too.  Can't go tomorrow, so spent ages getting other FF added onto my account.  Hopefully someone can now go in my place.