You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Digital tickets 21/22 season

LFC 6 Times

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

This has been a ballache for me too.  Can't go tomorrow, so spent ages getting other FF added onto my account.  Hopefully someone can now go in my place.

They're fucking cunts. What's the point of removing the ticket exchange for this? How does it help anyone?

On 14/09/2021 at 14:27, Pidge said:

Just had an email to say that the results of the member's ballot for the remaining games will be sent out on Thursday.

The purchase window will then run between 8:15 and 3pm on the 23rd.

Nothing yet, obviously. New site is fucking shit as well.

Spent 4 hours waiting from 13:30 yesterday to “chat” to someone. Milan ticket not in my wallet because I’d somehow managed to scan a code for Google pay (which I don’t have on my iPhone) instead of Apple Pay. Accidental, but my fault. Eventually got through and asked the operator to reset my NFC pass so I could download the correct one. 
For 30 minutes I kept getting asked had I downloaded the NFC pass. I answered repeatedly I had but it was likely the wrong one. Got asked to try again, told the op I keep getting a “Forbidden…….” notice. Eventually the op asked me my ST number, address and DOB and reset my NFC pass. I logged off my account and back on again and this time it worked.

That was at 18:06. 
I feel sorry for the operators as they’re at the pointy end of this, but when I got to the ground and eventually got to the gate, I said to the Head Steward there “ Not good this, is it mate?” he said “ It’s horrendous and has been since it was brought in. But it isn’t the Clubs fault, it’s the Premier League and UEFA who want this brought in. Let’s be honest, the club wouldn’t spend money on it if they didn’t have to.”!!!!!

17 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Spent 4 hours waiting from 13:30 yesterday to “chat” to someone. Milan ticket not in my wallet because I’d somehow managed to scan a code for Google pay (which I don’t have on my iPhone) instead of Apple Pay. Accidental, but my fault. Eventually got through and asked the operator to reset my NFC pass so I could download the correct one. 
For 30 minutes I kept getting asked had I downloaded the NFC pass. I answered repeatedly I had but it was likely the wrong one. Got asked to try again, told the op I keep getting a “Forbidden…….” notice. Eventually the op asked me my ST number, address and DOB and reset my NFC pass. I logged off my account and back on again and this time it worked.

That was at 18:06. 
I feel sorry for the operators as they’re at the pointy end of this, but when I got to the ground and eventually got to the gate, I said to the Head Steward there “ Not good this, is it mate?” he said “ It’s horrendous and has been since it was brought in. But it isn’t the Clubs fault, it’s the Premier League and UEFA who want this brought in. Let’s be honest, the club wouldn’t spend money on it if they didn’t have to.”!!!!!

Yeah, it's uefas fault. Like there's any chance at all this type of system will be implemented all over Europe. Even fucking Everton aren't having the same problems we are. It would seem it's the shite solution or shite implementation that's the issue here. But it's much easier to blame UEFA and the PL. 

• Upvote 1

Obviously too busy at work to remember the sale until 9:45. 20000 places later I got one where I'll be able to see the Kop roof for Soton and one jammed in the corner of Annie Road for Brighton.

Actually still pleased with the ballot result. Excited to be back!

Be aware the club will be doing covid spot checks on fans and staff before entry to Anfield for the game against city.

You need to show evidence of being jabbed or a negative test, in the case of the latter no more than 48 hours before the game.

Under 18s are exempt.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/444961-covid-19-spot-checks-in-operation-for-manchester-city-fixture

18 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Be aware the club will be doing covid spot checks on fans and staff before entry to Anfield for the game against city.

You need to show evidence of being jabbed or a negative test, in the case of the latter no more than 48 hours before the game.

Under 18s are exempt.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/444961-covid-19-spot-checks-in-operation-for-manchester-city-fixture

"spot checks are not a condition of entry"

NFC is not the app. if its an android smartphone then its the google pay app, if its an iphone then its apple wallet app. the email from the club should provide further guidance. once you install the relevant app you should be able to open the ticket with it. check it works first but you need to be using this app to get in the ground

.......if it works

11 hours ago, Truered said:

I am going match on Sunday and have a ST.

A friend of mine has said my son can use his ticket to come with me, the ticket has been emailed to him.

Does he have to download NFC app to use ticket or will pdf attachment with ticket on his phone work in scanner?

I distributed my ticket for Sunday as can't go and i got an e-mail confirming distribution, on it it says the person receiving does need to use NFC pass.

Dear ****** ******

You have distributed a ticket for Liverpool v Manchester City to ******** ****

Ticket Details:
Area: U*
Row: **
Seat: 1**

Please ensure you have updated the supporter you have forwarded your ticket to. They will need to download the NFC pass onto their own smart mobile phone for stadium access.
To recall or redistribute this ticket, log in to My Account.

So , after having to queue for 30\40 minutes at all the games this season, I waltzed right in yesterday with no queues. Didnt seem to be any of the      mayhem from previous games. Looks like they may have done something to sort the mess out.