You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Digital tickets 21/22 season

LFC 6 Times

My mate got in no problem on my ticket today, transferred to him. He queued up earlier than his alloyed time as he’d travelled over on his own and get there early, but no problems at all.

hope everyone else has the same positive story to tell and that you all enjoy the match.

come on red men

Seems to have gone off okay? I'm a little suspicious that they waved people through as my wife's 'ticket' didn't change like it was meant to do to indicate it had been read, but otherwise it looks like the club pulled off a major technological change with few disruptions, so all those queuing up to complain (geddit? Oh never mind) have melted away like Sean Dyche when Burnley fans boo their own players for taking the knee.

Nearly everyone going into the SKD Upper via turnstile K needed a steward intervention to get through the turnstile, me included. Despite a fully charged phone with NFC on and ticket open, the reader wouldnt accept it. The steward said to activate the bar code option and shove the phone in the actual reader. Even then admittance wasnt immediate.

Chelsea game onwards, Im not fucking about and will just use the bar code and stick the phone in the reader instead of pissing about.

4 hours ago, deiseach said:

Seems to have gone off okay? I'm a little suspicious that they waved people through as my wife's 'ticket' didn't change like it was meant to do to indicate it had been read, but otherwise it looks like the club pulled off a major technological change with few disruptions, so all those queuing up to complain (geddit? Oh never mind) have melted away like Sean Dyche when Burnley fans boo their own players for taking the knee.

It might have been minor disruption if you call people having to go to the match as early as we all had to as ok. The staggered appointments to get in stopped a kick off delay, but doing that was a massive failure imo. Queues from kop B were round the other side of the club shop more than an hour before kick off. I got in about 11.20, you could barely move on the "200" kop concourse, it was rammed to the rafters, as hot and humid as a sauna and complete chaos if you wanted a beer. We just went to our seats. But that space under the kop cannot possibly have done anyone any favours in terms of covid. And next week is a 5.30, good luck getting people in early from the pub, it's.much easier to do from the bacon butty shop. 

Just tried to access My Account in order to transfer my ticket for next Saturday - it automatically sticks me into the queue for the General Sale for aforementioned match! What bunch of idiots does the club use to run this side of things?! 

19 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Just tried to access My Account in order to transfer my ticket for next Saturday - it automatically sticks me into the queue for the General Sale for aforementioned match! What bunch of idiots does the club use to run this side of things?! 

Apparently the same people who runs Chelsea and spurs. 

My tickets worked fine on Saturday, so

cant comment on those, but I stood by the stairs up to 205 and can 100% agree with this. 

It was a shambles once inside. I’d like to think it’ll be better on Saturday but I’m not hopeful. 

1CC59AC1-C04D-4CF2-AD4F-89241386C373.jpeg

373E43C0-E995-4E09-9489-D537CCCED606.jpeg

On 22/08/2021 at 11:14, dockers_strike said:

Nearly everyone going into the SKD Upper via turnstile K needed a steward intervention to get through the turnstile, me included. Despite a fully charged phone with NFC on and ticket open, the reader wouldnt accept it. The steward said to activate the bar code option and shove the phone in the actual reader. Even then admittance wasnt immediate.

Chelsea game onwards, Im not fucking about and will just use the bar code and stick the phone in the reader instead of pissing about.

Our seats for Chelsea on Saturday are in the Kemlyn Upper entrance K...Block CE3.

Not into this getting there early lark, but maybe advisable would you say given what you detailed above?

On 22/08/2021 at 11:14, dockers_strike said:

Exactly the same for me in the Main Stand lower.

I can see my ticket in the main stand for the Chelsea game have now appeared, but Im not 100% sure what to do with my other ticket that I have to transfer to my mate.

Was this needed or not, do he have to install the google pay app before this is done or how does it work?

2 hours ago, Code said:

I can see my ticket in the main stand for the Chelsea game have now appeared, but Im not 100% sure what to do with my other ticket that I have to transfer to my mate.

Was this needed or not, do he have to install the google pay app before this is done or how does it work?

Log in to your account, go to 'Tickets',  select the ticket you want to transfer, select 'Distribute', fill in the details, and hey presto

Edit - you'll need their email address and full name (as per their ID)

3 hours ago, m0e said:

Log in to your account, go to 'Tickets',  select the ticket you want to transfer, select 'Distribute', fill in the details, and hey presto

Edit - you'll need their email address and full name (as per their ID)

We got an error.  Could it be because my mate who we want to transfer the ticket to had not sorted the NFC pass?

Just had a look at this NFC lark.....

It looks simple enough....touch on the card and it opens up with spec details and 'hold to reader' comes up on screen with a signal picture like the wifi logo on phone at top.

I suppose the acid test of it will be it actually scanning on the readers....it really should be as simple as it was with the actual cards, but clearly seems it is not case so far anyway.