You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Digital tickets 21/22 season

LFC 6 Times

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Im not surprised at this utter balls up by the club. Anyone who has worked in IT knew there were going to be problems. The club did no test 'events.' Users generally get things wrong.

They appear to have done absolute no proper testing whether it was NFC or printed tickets.

Goodness knows how giving your ticket 'back' for the ticket exchange is going to work. From this season and for STHs at least, you can only see 3 games ahead on your ticket. They've loaded Burnley, chelsea and Palace so Im guessing you have to wait until the next 3 are listed before you could try and sell on the ticket exchange or send to your friends and family?

Under the old system, I could see all PL games allocated to my ST and put them on the ticket exchange if I wanted well in advance.

These games aren’t loaded on to my mums ST. Any suggestions?

38 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve tried again this aft and all exactly the same, greyed out box you can’t click.

Same here but I emailed them today so I should have an answer for Christmas. 

• Upvote 1

This club has always, and I mean always, had issues where the selling or distribution of match tickets is concerned. It’s an absolute farce and has been for years and, given it’s one of the most important aspects of supporters lives, actually being able to access the ground to see the team playing, it should be at the top of the clubs agenda for things to be done properly.

One of the most decorated and storied clubs in the world and yet the ticketing is always ham fisted and amateurish.

I wonder if the Red Sox supporters have the same problems.

2 hours ago, ralph said:

Same here but I emailed them today so I should have an answer for Christmas. 

Grand, I’m planning on letting my old man have the Leeds game on Boxing Day so be sure to let me know.

4 hours ago, Reckoner said:

These games aren’t loaded on to my mums ST. Any suggestions?

Wow! They've been on mine for a couple of days. That really is shite. I can only suggest trying to use the chat option tomorrow to ask why they arent on?

Maybe Im just lucky so far to be able to see them but I think the whole thing is a shitshow for this season.

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

This club has always, and I mean always, had issues where the selling or distribution of match tickets is concerned. It’s an absolute farce and has been for years and, given it’s one of the most important aspects of supporters lives, actually being able to access the ground to see the team playing, it should be at the top of the clubs agenda for things to be done properly.

One of the most decorated and storied clubs in the world and yet the ticketing is always ham fisted and amateurish.

Yep, tend to agree although Ive always found the people on the windows helpful.

Never forget when they were building the then Centenary Upper and I wanted to move out of the Kop so wrote a letter asking if I could put my name down early. Got a snotty reply back from the then TO Manager, a woman, who basically said fuck off, you're applying too early!

The season starts the day after tomorrow - it seems they think because we’re away first up it’s ok to be Thai close to the season starting and there be no information about how to actually go to tye match.

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

I can’t get through to live chat. On my app it says Game and Kick off time but it’s still blank.

Club did say yesterday they would make announcement about first 3 games today. 

I'm still waiting response from earlier email, live chat too busy.

They did say they were very busy though. 

Kinell, we wait 18 months to be allowed to go and now the club doing their best to keep us out.

Unbelievable. 

On 10/08/2021 at 20:55, coachpotato said:

Predates FSG.

What I meant there Pidge was that, generally, American customer service is supposed to be so important to owners of leisure and entertainment providers, so I agree that many of the previous ticketing issues has predated them, but they’ve been here over 10 years now and while some aspects of ticketing has improved, we still find ourselves in a less than ideal situation with just over a week to go before the first home game.

20 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Fucking yippee.

10 days in which to get a system implemented that can’t be tested properly before it’s in use.

My lad was 35 minutes in the queue for the Athletic Bilbao game, reckon the Burnley game will be very “interesting” trying to get in.

With a bit of luck it will be delayed until 3 o’clock!  Early Saturday kick offs are the worst. 

• Upvote 1

Yesterday the club made a statement that an announcement would be made regarding tickets for the first 3 matches. I'm guessing they've all gone home now. Keep checking website they said and still nothing. 

Shite customer service as usual but they know we can't go elsewhere for their product. 

50 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

If Burnley hasn’t loaded yet, go into the app, switch off automatic updates before turning it back on again. This forces the app to look for an update and may work. It did for me.

Burnley has loaded but unable to distribute to a friends and family.